Wanted Academy!

PROLOGUE

"we're SCREWED!" ru-chan cried, running in circles.

"How?"Ti-chan questioned.

"A WAVE OF ANIME CHARACTERS ARE COMING TO THIS SCHOOL!" she whined, Ti-chan facepalmed.

"your nuts. calm down." Ali-chan glared

"LOOK CRAZY, HOT ASS MEN WALKING IN THE GATES, AND YOUR FUCKING CALM?" Ru-chan yelled at her. Her mind was on the fact she could fan-girl.

ANYWAAAYZ< THE PROFILES AND WHO WROTE WHAT

_________________________________________________________________________________

Mai-a water school girl of the Day Class, this 17 year old girl is a punk, and her black eyes contrast her bright red hair.(ali)

Angel-a full fledged vampire this adventurous punk is. She is a Night Class Fire School student. Her black hair makes this 18 year old's dark red eyes stand out. (ali)

Nanara-This tall, earthy elf has ears that move with her mood. Her left eyes is blue, her right is green. This 18 year old earth school day class girl is unsocial, and richest student on the island.(ru)

Chihiro and Chumara-blonde twins that are cousins to Aido Hanabusa. Both of these fire packed twins are demons, cat demons to be exact. 17 and Night Class. (ru)

Demonica-Demo, shes a Night Class Guardian, watching out for punks, and anyone breaking rules. She's Head of the Fire School. She loves art and music. She plays gutair on her spare time, and is 16. she takes night and day classes to take all the core classes. She pulls back her dark red hair and her eyes change colors with her personality. (ru)

Zaphrone-This fledling is too chicken to drink human blood, and is a total goth, she's also good to get along with. Rude/nice, but usually a loner. THis 18 year old Night Class student goes to the school of fire. Her midnight black hair has streaks of color that often change every week color wise. her eyes also change colors. (Zaphy)

Elena-this badass personality shapeshifting vampire attends the Ice school with several other Night Class students. Her chocolate brown hair and honey colored eyes make her seem sweet, but what she wears doesn't (crysta)

Sugar-This black wolf demon wanders school as a wolf, and helps guardians out time to time. she's a pain, with that badass personality. She's a Night Class student, and loves messing with Demonica (ki)

Hani-a water/ice school student with caramel skin and electric blue eyes. This Night Class student is a bunny demon, and is very bubbly. her human age is 16. she has a crush on Yami (ti)

Yami-a dark school student, who's 18. he's got dark red eyes and layered short red and black hair. He's night class, and messes with Hani who is his crush. (ti)

Terra-this vampire rocker of the Night Class has blue eyes that become green when angry. Belonging to the school of earth her badass personality stands out. she's somewhat short at 5'6. (casti)