New Year's Eve.

After a year Christopher had died, Elizabeth gave birth to a child she named Valentine meaning love. She took care of Anna and Valentine in her new house she expanded. She named it the EVS Estate.(The Elizabeth Valencio Estate) She lived with her foster mom, Deborah and brother Stephen.She also lived with her uncle Daniel, and aunt Susan with there three children Gaby,Reagan and Tinka. They lived with cousin Alexandra and her husband. There was happiness in the house.

On the 31st December, Elizabeth had an ache in her stomach as she was sewing tiny clothes for the baby. "Ahh" she cried out loud.

"What's wrong?"Alexandra asked.

"... the baby... it's coming."

"What! that's good. Let's rush you to the hospital."Alexandra said happily.

"Aunt, your going to be a mom and I'm going to be an aunt."she said joyfully."Yes you are."Elizabeth replied.

Daniel got out of his car from the garage and carried Elizabeth to the car.

"Let me come with you."Susan said.

"Come in a hurry."he replied. It was a stormy night.

"Let's use the high way people are celebrating the festive day so there may be traffic jam that way."Daniel said.

They used the high way. As they were about to reach,they found traffic jam. People were out of there cars and they counting three hours to the New year.

"Damn it."said Daniel angrily.

"Stay in the car. I will carry her to the hospital." Daniel said.

"Ok."she replied.

Daniel carried Elizabeth from the car. He had to pass through crowds of people who were preparing for the new year. People were drinking, eating and filling up places. It wasn't easy. He had to yell for people to get out of the way. Finally he reached the hospital. But Elizabeth was in great pain.

"Doctor, nurse, someone help us." He called for help.

"I'm in a lot of pain, please help me."Elizabeth said.

"It will be okay." Daniel said.

The nurses came and took her away. The doctor then calmed down Daniel.

"She will be okay, trust us."the doctor said.
Daniel sat down and removed his mobile from his pocket and called Alexandra.

"How is she? Have you reached."she asked.

"Yes I have. She is fine." He said

"Good."

She hang up the phone. Anna was sitting next to Alexandra and she heard everything.

"I'm thirsty. I think I should have a glass of water." Anna said.

"Okay." Alexandra replied.

Anna entered the kitchen and checked if anyone could see her. She opened the back door and ran off. Alexandra was just watching TV when this happened.

At the hospital, Daniel very worried. The doctor got out of Elizabeth's room.

"She is fine and we are now going to take her for operation. Indeed she was taken out.

Anna was running as fast as she could. She remembered what her brother Christopher told her.

"Christopher,am going to be an aunt, I'm going to take care of my niece. I will give her many of my dolls. I shall stand up for her when they try to bully her. I shall play with her at the park."she said.

Yes, and I would want you to give her this necklace on her sixteenth birthday. Will you do it? And also you have to be there with me and your mother when she comes to life, won't you?" Christopher asked.

"I promise." Anna replied.

Christopher then gave her the necklace. Anna then hugged Christopher. After remembering this, she stimulated her speed.

At the hospital, the doctor came out of the operating theatre.

"Madam wants you to be there with her."the doctor said.

"Okay,"Daniel replied.

It was now 30 minutes to the New year. People were now more than ever. As Susan was sitting in the car, she saw Anna running.

"Anna!!"she shouted. She got out of the car and locked it.

At home, Alexandra realized that Anna was missing. She asked everyone but no one knew where Anna was.

"God!"she exclaimed.

"Is that Anna?"Tinka asked.

"Where?"Alexandra asked.

"On TV"

"What!"she said exclaimed.

"Stay here with the children, I will go and get her."Michael, Alexandra's husband said.

"But where is she going?"she asked.

"The hospital. You know; to see her niece."Michael replied.

"Yes, try calling Susan or Daniel." Alexandra said.

"Okay,bye."Michael said

Michael got his coat and left. He tried to call Daniel but his phone was off. He also tried Susan but she left her phone in the car.

Anna ran as fast as she could. Now it was 20 seconds to the New year. Elizabeth was pushing the baby but it was painful.

"You can do it."Daniel said repeatedly.

Ten seconds to the New year. Anna reached the hospital and looked for the theatre. Five seconds to the New year, Anna opened the door.

"Anna!!"Elizabeth shouted.

Two seconds, she was to fully push the baby. One second...

The sound of the baby was heard. There was fireworks outside, people were celebrating the new year. Susan finally reached the theatre and entered. They called home and everyone was happy...

Thanks for reading 😀😀