29

Dave.

Dave stared down at the photo in his hand.

He stared at the photo mitchell took, with him her and ty smiling in his small locket he had on his necklace, Dave stared down at the photo, emotions getting the best to him.

" Uncle Dave!! "

Dave turns around and smiles down at ty,

" hey, what're you doing here? "

Ty smiles with a bag of food in his hand " I thought I might get you something since I walk past your job every morning to get to school. " he said handing the bag to his tall uncle.

" what? " Dave said confusingly " but wasn't that money for your lunch? " ty nods " yeah but I rather have my uncle eat then me. " dave chuckles " and you rather have your uncle beaten up after you spent your money on him, your mom is going to kill you and me. "

Ty laughs,

" here let me give you some money. " ty shook his head " no I'm good, " dave looks at ty " ty, you need to eat, you're going to get hungry, here. " and gave ty fifty dollars " what?? Thats way too much for lunch money!! "

" well buy some lunch money then with the rest do whatever you like to do. "

Ty smiles and hugs Dave tightly,

" thanks Dave! You're the best!!! "

Tears dripped onto the locket as Dave silently sobs, holding it tightly in his hands.

He still didn't want to believe that they were both dead, the day before he got killed he took ty out, just him and ty, going to a arcade for almost four hours and went to eat, smiling and laughing, and the next day he was dead on the street.

Dave drove quickly to the scene, parking when he arrived, Dave quickly runs out of his car and runs to the crime scene.

His last partner fundy stopped him,

" d-dave no you weren't– "

" LET ME IN! "

Fundy pushes him back " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME SEE!! " Fundy shook his head " dude, you can't come in, I'm sorry but we can't let you see him! "

" I NEED TO SEE IF ITS REALLY HIM FUNDY!!! PLEASE!!! LET ME SEE IF ITS HIM!!! "

" I can't let you Dave!! It was an or– "

Dave grabs fundy aggressively and throws him to the ground, in the future he knew he was going to regret that.

He stormed inside with worry and gilt after doing that to his partner, as he walked into the crime scene his cop friends tried to stop him,

" dave? What're you doing here?? The chief told us to not let you– " he cuts eret off " FUCK WHAT HE SAYS!! WHERE IS HE!!! " He asked worriedly looking around " Dave you can't see him, " niki said with comfort " you need to turn around man you can't be here. " nick also said trying his best to keep him away from the body.

" YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED TO SEE HIM!! I HAVE TO SEE IF ITS HIM AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE!!! "

Sapnap sadly stares at him,

" i-i'm sorry but… we can't let you… "

Dave had hurt in his eyes, he furrowed his brows and shoved the two, trying to make his way into the alleyway where the body was.

It was a big struggle, three of his friends tried to hold him back from the crime scene, none of them wanted him to see his nephew on the ground dead.

" DAVE PLEASE!!! " Eret shouted,

With that Dave shoved all them off and ran into the alleyway, everyone chasing him, but when they got there, there they saw him standing, right next to the body.

All three of the them stayed quiet, even fundy holding his bleeding head.

Dave's heart pounded faster and faster as he knelt down, praying that it wasn't actually ty under this sheet.

He hesitantly grabs the sheet and slowly pulls it down,

He gasped seeing that under that sheet was actually ty, he covered his fave back up and stood up walking further into the alleyway.

Tears fell from his eyes as he began to hyperventilate, dropping to his knees, he shouts out with pain and sadness mixed, sobbing against the ground knowing that it was actually going ty under there and he was dead.

He felt hands on him, rubbing his back, as he sobbed.

" W-WHY HIM!! ANYBODY B-BUT HIM!!! OH GOD!! N-NOT TY!!! NOT M-MY TY!!!! " He sobbed out louder " IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!!! " He cried harder slamming his fist against the ground.

Niki shushes him comfortly, hugging the taller male, she couldn't say anything to calm him, only it would hurt him more.

" w-why him niki??? " she didn't say anything, but hug him.

*buzzbuzz*

Dave was thrown out his thoughts,

He looks down at his phone, seeing a message from clay,

Clay:
Hey man sorry to bother you but you need to get down to the station

Dave:
What happened?

Clay:
The detectives found some history behind our killer, you need to hear them right now

Dave:
Okay I'll be there

Clay:
You okay?

Dave:
Yeah why??

Clay:
Nothing just asking
You we are going to get him right??

Dave:
I know and when we do I'm going to kill that fucker

Clay:
Don't
You'll get in trouble

Dave:
I'll try not to but I can't promise you I won't

Dave stands up from his sofa and walks out of the front door to his car, driving silently and sadly to his job.

Once that man I caught he's going to shoot that bastard right in the head, and he'll be sent to hell where he deserves to be in for a very long time.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

I have a idea with George in this story haha