bad day

Sunmary: Harry is a gamer and Louis had a bad day

i've been using husband waay too much but i find it cute :)

----------

Louis had a bad day. He woke up to an empty bed and a note, went to work only to have people yell at him telling him he did a shit job after they gave him a two week notice to design an entire office building, which also meant he had to drop everything and clients were unhappy and he just felt like crying.

Now, he came home, and instead of seeing his husband on the couch, doing something or cooking or sitting on the couch, he saw the note on the fridge saying that he was in his gaming room, streaming with Niall, Zayn, Corpse, Valkyrae, Pokimane, Sykkuno, Spedicey, Toast and Liam.

That made him frown, and heat up the lunch Harry left with the note. He ate in silence, ocasionally letting his thoughts drift off to the ones he tried to avoid for so many years.

But he ended up failing, so he just got up, put his plate in the sink, rinsed it off, put on some comfy clothes and walked to the gaming room.

He saw Harry sitting there, playing among us, since he's been obsessed lately. Clearly, the fans saw him because Harry started reading the comments of fans freaking out over Louis being there.

''Guys, what are you talking about? I think i would realise if my husband was home." harry said, keeping his eyes on the screen as he got killed by Corpse, making him groan.

Louis just snuck up to him, straddling his lap and burying his head in Harry's neck.

It took harry a few moments to recover and realise that Louis was, in fact, in the room, before he wrapped both of his arms around him and kissing the side of his head, rubbing his back, clearly noticing that Louis was upset.

"Hi baby." he muttered into his hair, running his fingers through it gently and kissing his shoulder softly.

He heard Louis sniffle, making him frown a bit, which obviously didn't go unnoticed by the fans who were still freaking out.

He streched his arm and muted the stream, sending a quick message on discord that he might be 'afk' for the next round.

He put his hand back on Louis' back and rubbed it comfortly "What's wrong, bug?" he asked, trying not to freak out because he hated when Louis cried, because that means Louis is sad and when Louis is sad, he is sad too.

Louis just shook his head and buried his face further into his neck, letting the frustration out and squeezing him tightly, not wanting to let go.

He calmed down a few minutes later, and removed his head from Harry's neck, instead opting for resting it on his chest.

He kissed over where his heard was, and fisted the shirt tightly.

"Can you turn the camera off?" he asked in a small voice, he didn't want people seeing him this way for any longer than needed, and if Harry doesn't grant that, he'll make him sleep alone in the guest bedroom, and Harry knows that.

Harry just briefly nods, and turns the camera off, before looking down at Louis, seeing that he still had some tears rolling on his face, and he looked beautiful yet heartbreaking.

He wiped under Louis' eyes, and kissed his forehead, lifting his chin up to look at him.

"Bug, what's wrong?" he asked softly, fingers running through his hair.

For a moment, when Louis just wordlessly put his head back on Harry's chest, he was afraid that Louis might've shut down and won't talk, but soon enough he was proven wrong.