Daily life of Izuku

Another day, another slap across the face for Izuku midoriya, sadly it was something he was used to. Slowly he had to pick himself up off the floor as his boyfriend screamed at him for not having the apartment cleaned when he got home, his breath smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. "How many times have I told you to get the fucking place cleaned before I get home?! Huh?!" Izuku was about to speak as he lent on the counter to lift himself up and keep himself in place, "I-I'm sorry b-boss didn't l-let me le-leave ti-till later then I-I ex-expected.." he looked up at his drunk boyfriend, how grunted in response before he sighed softly, he walked over causing Izuku to flinch as the larger males hand snaked their way around his slim waist and pulled him closer. The man swayed back and forth whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Izuku hated his life, he hated his boyfriend but feared to leave him for many reasons, so he stayed and dealt with his physically, and mentally abusive lover.

"Babe, it's been a while.." izuku's eyes went slightly wide, he knew what the male wanted, he felt his body tense up as the male rams his fingers down to grab his bum.

"P-please..it hurts!" Izuku cried out, the male on top of him wasn't being very nice at the moment, he had izuku's face pushed into their hard worn out mattress that smelled of sex and cheap booze. Izuku could feel his spine just breaking at how touch the man was going and he didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. "Shut up slut, you know you like it~" Izuku cried out, gripping at the bed wishing for it to be over. He was used to a quick, and harsh fuck every few nights.

The green haired male sat up wincing softly, his whole lower body hurt and not in the good way. He looked to see his boyfriend had gone, possibly to gamble away the money Izuku earned from tips and dances the night before hand. He sighed softly and stood to his feet slowly. Walking towards the bathroom, rummaging through the countless empty bottles of pain pills and prescription bottles till he found some pain killers, quickly downing those to ease his pain.

"Looks like I have to work again tonight..just great.."

{Time skip brought to you by, Izuku fed up with peoples bullshit✨}

It had been a few hours since Izuku left his trashy apartment, his phone in his back pocket and his keys in his front pocket. He had a bag on his shoulders as he walked down the street down to the club he worked at PlayBoy's Manner the name was catchy and what it said was true, it wasn't high end but it wasn't trashy either. He pulled the glass doors open and stepped inside, the stage near the very back with three poles spread out, the bar near the front to his right, the tables placed in random areas and spread out with the chairs sitting seat down on the table. He walked through the maze of tables and chairs before he passed the stage on his right side, he looked at the black door, and the key card needed to open it, only the dancers, bouncers, and staff had an access key to the "back stage" it did have a warning sign that stated Employees Only sometimes that didn't stop people from trying to enter the back room. He pulled his bag from his back and reached into the front pocket and dug around till he pulled out a key card, his name and photo on it and his role in the club.

He swiped his card and waited till the small light turned green, once it did he pulled the door open to be met with perfume and cigarette smoke, he got used to the smell and continued down the long hall past the many, many rooms filled with dancers their constant bickering and bitching at one another.

Izuku sighed as he opened the forth to last door, this didn't have as many girls or guys within but he was welcomed by his friends, Ochako, and momo. Ochako was the mother to the dancers, she helped take care of the dancers before and after they danced. Momo was just a simple dancer there, but she had grown fond of both Izuku and the brown haired female. "Izuku you're here a little early, I wasn't expecting you till 4:30 it's only 12:24 the club doesn't open till 2:00-" she explains, Izuku smiles a fake smile towards the brown haired female "I wanted to get a few extra tips, possibly a few more dances here and there.." he sat down at his desk filled with photos of old friends, makeup, and accessories. "Boyfriend gambling again?" Momo asked as her seat was beside his "Yep, as always" she gave his shoulder a soft pat before getting herself ready.

Izuku sighed and pulled off his green coat and watched as ochako placed his outfit on the table. Slowly he undressed himself, this was something everyone was used to getting naked and dressing in front of each other, they stripped for hells sake they didn't have much shame in getting changed in front of one another.

After Izuku placed on his fishnets, slowly pulling them up his pale thighs, he pulls the skin tight suit up to where it perfectly incapsulates his round ass, ochako helped him zip up the back and looked at his reflection through his large mirror, he seemed so sad. She gave him a soft hug before running to take care of the other girls and guys. He grabbed a simple pair of red heels and placed them on his feet.

Momo helped him with some simple eyeliner and mascara, placing highlighter on his cheeks and collar bones. After everything was said and done Izuku looked at the clock 2:30, he sighed and placed on his fake bunny ears and looked at himself once more time.

He turned on his heel and walked down the long hallway and past the girls screaming at one another, he smiled at that it was a source of entertainment for him, he had forgotten his card was in his hand and placed it within the cut off of his bunny suit. He pulled the door open and watched as people filled the club, neon and black lights flashed and loud music boomed all around him.

He smiled and made his way to the bar, the barista smiled at him handing him a ticket card and a tray, he placed drinks on them and watched as he danced his way through tables.

"Bloody marry for a..Kirishima?" He said and looked up to see a red headed male, he had his hair down, a tie loose around his neck and his work shirt still on 'Business man..' Izuku thought "That's me sweet cheeks" he spoke kindly, the name didn't have an ounce of sexual desire behind it, he took the drink and placed it in front of him, "virgin fruit cocktail?" A blond male with feline yellow eyes, and a bolt through his hair spoke "That's me" Izuku gave him his drink "and the pink daiquiri for you?" He looked at a female with pink hair, she smiled softly and nodded, Izuku gave her the drink before walking away the red headed male gave Izuku a 25 dollar tip before letting him step away.

Long night of serving drinks when ochako ran up to Izuku just as he took a shot of something himself "You're up after momo! Go quickly!" Izuku scrambled backstage where he made sure he looked decent enough for the people outside. Placing a black robe on he sighed and walked towards the stage and waited, the announcer grabbed the mic and spoke into it.

"Ok, you all know him, the one, and only Bunny Bae"

((Don't judge me I'm low on sleep-))

Izuku came up on the stage, part of the robes silk like belt within his hands as he spun it around taking the microphone from the announcer "I have a single question..~" everyone went silent for a moment, a smile creeping on izuku's face "Who wants to see what's underneath?..~"

Everyone yelled and cheered for him, slowly he pulled his robe off, letting it fall off his pink dusted shoulders. He giggled and nodded at the dj and his song played (que the music above) he grabbed the pole and walked around it.

Izuku has himself suspended in the air, his thighs gripping the pole as he spun around letting his hands mover around his body. Slowly he sat up and gripped the pole, one of his arms above the other as he placed the underarm on the pole allowing more grip as he pushed his body out a little making it seem as if he was walking as he spun around the pole.

Izuku was letting his body fall to the ground, landing softly he would spread his legs and sit up his back now facing the crowed as he heard people cry out his name. Standing up he bent over, letting his thick ass basically jump out his tight suit as he ran his hands down the back of his legs. Giving the VIP access people a good show.

He watched as people threw money at him, the stage sweepers collecting every last dollar and organizing it just how Izuku wanted, they walked him off stage and into the back, he gave each of them their cut, and placed half of what he had in and envelop. Ochako took it and placed it with a safe in each room.

It was the end of the night, Izuku was tired and wanted to go home he earned quite a bit of money that night and to keep some of it from his boyfriend he left it in the top drawer that locked.

He made his way home, as he reached for his door he heard his boyfriend screaming and yelling. He sighed and walked in, closing the door behind himself 'And it begins again..'

((How was the first chapter guys? Not my best but I tried, I'll update every few days to at least once a week! So! Enjoy the next chapters!))
-Emo chick