𝟧𝟪 | 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Demon asks after Corinne wakes up from him kissing her face

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Demon asks after Corinne wakes up from him kissing her face. It was going on two o'clock and she wasn't at the hotel. "We got put out." She says, rolling on her stomach from her side. "How y'all get put out?" He asks, taking off his shirt.

"Some kids that go to Simeon threw a party and when they got put out. The managers started checking for other parties and I guess they thought it was a party cause of the music." She mutters. "Come here." He says when he gets in the bed. She scoots over, laying her head on his chest after he wraps his arms around her.

"So you ain't miss me?" He asks. "Yeah. I guess." She tells him. "I thought Riah got a room." He says making her nod her head while telling him, "She did."

"Why you ain't go to her room?" Demon asks. "Cause I like, like you or whatever." She says with her words slightly muffled against him. "Where you was at?" She asks slowly waking back up. They got put out of the hotel at twelve forty-five and they officially checked out at one. When she made it home, he was nowhere to be found so she just went to sleep. "Katrina in the other room. I went to go get her." He says. She traced the tattoo on his rib cage asking, "What happened?"

"Jackie was doing too much," Demon says. Vic had been spending all his time at the club and with De'Anna. Katrina and Jackie had been bumping heads a lot which was typical but Jackie was abusing her power and he didn't like it one bit.

"Can I go back to sleep now?" She asks while getting perfectly positioned. "Gimme a kiss first." He says making her tilt her head up. "Why you hard?" She asks in between kisses. "Why you think?" He mutters smacking her ass. She moves over to completely straddle him. "I thought you was tired." He tells her sitting up smacking her bottom again. "I'm not Mystic. That hurt." She winces. "My fault." He mutters moving his hands to her waist.

"It's okay." She says lifting her arms. "What?" He asks making her emphasize her arms. "I'm confused." He says making her drop her arms. "Do I gotta take my clothes off or are you gone do it?" She asks him making him smile. "I'mma do it."

$ $ $

Corinne wakes up when she realizes how freely she was moving in the bed. Demon had laid on her chest letting her smooth his wave until he fell asleep. He liked letting her baby him.

"Where you going?" She asks seeing him getting dressed. "I gotta make some runs." He tells her. "Oh, okay." She says laying back down. "You wanna put on some clothes and slide with me?" Demon asks Corinne. "Let me take a shower first." She says, sitting up. "Don't take forever now." He sits on the bed putting on his shoes. "Just thirty minutes." She tells him. "I'll be back in like four hours."

"Twenty." She attempts to bargain. "Fifteen and I'll take you to Raising Cane's." He says making her nod. "Okay, pick me out something to wear." She agrees, going in the bathroom to take what she considered to be the fastest shower of her life. "Why you give me this big ass shirt?" She asks putting on the matching grey shirt.