𝟧𝟫 | 𝖢𝖮𝖡𝖨'𝖲 𝖢𝖫𝖴𝖤𝖲

"NO, I DON'T

"NO, I DON'T." Corinne whines. She was at Caribbean Castle with her siblings. "Demon just like Priest," Kenneth tells her. "No, he not." They were currently proving the point that she liked boys like her daddy. "They both blunt as fuck." Sean says. "And they both ain't no good for you," Lorenzo adds making her roll her eyes.

It was going on two weeks since they got into their argument and they haven't figured their shit out. It was sad how she stayed mad at her brother longer than her boyfriend. The lady on Facebook was right when she said blood wasn't thicker than dick.

"And how is that?" Corinne asks. Jacobi was sitting on her lap and for some reason, he was being chill. He wasn't trying to take her fork or rush her to feed him. He just rubbed her stomach the entire time while she fed him macaroni. "He sell drugs, Corinne. You'on need to be with somebody like that." He tells her making her roll her eye.

"He doesn't sell drugs. He distributes them and somebody else sells them for him. And you sell drugs too-" She corrects him. "That's different." He says. "No, it's not. What type of person you expect me to be with?" She tells them. "What you mean what we expect?" Kenneth asks.

"Y'all just started making money legally. If we being honest I'm the only one that got that 10k legally. I don't date people like my daddy. I date boys like y'all." She just wanted somebody to match her energy cause as long as Demon acted right, she was spoiling the fuck out of him even if he didn't like it.

"I mean she's right," Coriah says shrugging her shoulders. "But just be careful cause you gone end up with a Jacobi of yo own." She adds looking at her son. "Un-uh, don't do that. I wish y'all would stop wishing pregnancy on me like I'm not waiting till marriage to have sex." Corinne tells them. "Hmm...okay," Sean says making her roll her eyes. "I been the church princess since 2009...we don't do that over here." She lies. She very much did do that over there. "When was the last time you went to church?" Sean asks her. "Last year in Wisconsin."

"The last time you went to church for real."

"Um...2018."

"It's finna be 2021. You going to hell." Kenneth says. "I got a question though." She says. "What?"

"Who's Marvin? And why everybody be saying that he took my daddy out the game?" They all slowly stop eating looking at her. "Where you get that from?"

"The other day, I went with D somewhere and when I asked him, he just said don't worry about it." She says. "He been drinking again and you know how he get when he drunk..." Coriah trails off. "He got into it with some niggas that sell on the other side and he shot them. So when he went to jail in February-" Lorenzo picks up.

"He went to jail in February?" Corinne asks. "We ain't wanna tell you cause you sensitive but he got out the next day. Now people telling him he can't sell over there." Kenneth finishes. "But...okay," Corinne says. She would rather not give input on the situation. "You good? Cause pops straight. He gone always be straight."
Sean tells her. "Yeah, I guess."