Sleep over with Yoongi

Namjoon- 25
Jin- 24
Jungkook- 24
Jimin- 23
Taehyung- 23
Hoseok- 23
Yoongi- 21

4 am.
*Knock Knock*......*Knock Knock*......*KNOCK KNOCK* Yoongi flinches at the sound of the loud knock. Ughhh who would be at my house at...*checks the time* 4 in the morning!? Yoongi sighs and gets up and opens to the door.

Hi Yoongi-ah!! The older says giving him his famous boxy smile. Taeeee- yoongi whines. what could you possibly need at 4 IN THE MORNING? Jeez, don't need to get grouchy about it... I was wondering if Kookie, Jimin, and I could stay here for the night...or for the week, Tae mumbles. why, what happened to yall's house? yoongi asks concerned. Tae got mad at jimin-ah and started breaking things so now our house is really messed up! Jungkook blurts out. Yoongi sharply glares at Tae and let's them in.

sorry....,Tae mumbles and runs to one of the guest rooms. Yoongi sighs and goes back to bed. Jungkook goes to the other guest room and sighs happily as he falls asleep. "Yoongi!!" jimin complains. where am I supposed to sleep if Tae and kookie took both of the rooms? " ummmm, I guess with me... " Yoongi says while blushing and plops down to his bed. Jimin smiles and runs to his room and lays down. So....mind telling me what happened that made Tae so mad? Yoongi asks, wondering what jimin could have possibly done.

Wellll- I accidentally ripped one of Tae's Gucci shirts and when he asked if we seen it I told him no. So when he found it in my room, torn he got real mad...Jimin confesses regretting what he did. "oh..." Yoongi laughs at how Tae values his Gucci clothes and hugs jimin to comfort him. Thank you for letting us stay here. No problem! yoongi says smiling. If you didn't, I think Tae would have killed me in the car- Yoongi and Jimin laugh at that and cuddle until they fell asleep.

Next day

Yoongi wakes up and blushes to see Jimin's arms around him as he was sleeping. He's so warm- Yoongi thought and stayed there. After a few minutes Jimin wakes up and let's out a yawn as he sits up. About time you wake up, yoongi says while sitting up. Jimin laughs and apologizes. Yoongi gets up and takes a shower and wears this:

Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook are downstairs in the kitchen waiting excitedly for Yoongi to make breakfast

Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook are downstairs in the kitchen waiting excitedly for Yoongi to make breakfast. Yoongi is very good at cooking and they loved everything he makes. Yoongi comes downstairs and glares at them. Did y'all really have to wait until I came. Yes! they say sync.

Hey, I'm not sure if you can see the picture and the video. I don't know how wattpad works much, hahahha. Anyways I'll try to post the next chapter tonight since its gonna be Christmas break and I have nothing to do. Tell me what you think about it and tell me how I can do better, Thank You! :)
Word count: 512 words