➹ Traditions | Rules

✧

Rules sound a bit too old don't you think?
Why not Traditions?

Since The Miraculous Society is like a family, we all have to follow some basic traditions so that our Society can work smoothly.

FOLLOWS| Permanently Follow TheMiraculousSociety & AngeBlancRose (optional but appreciated). You'll get a follow from this account once you become a member.

LISTS| Add this book to your private library & public reading list.

SHOUTOUT| Give a shoutout to this book on your message board in the form of a creative announcement with a link to this book so that more people join us. 🤗

QUERIES| Don't ask questions randomly in the inline comments of any chapter as we might not get a notification of the question asked. We have a separate chapter dedicated to asking questions so ask them there only.

DISCORD| Communicating only through Wattpad is difficult when there is a need for group discussions, and now that Wattpad has removed DMs, it has become a compulsory tradition. You can join our server through a browser as well in case of storage issues. But you have to check in on the server 2 days a week at least.

MIRACULERS ONLY| You have to have watched the Miraculous Show to be a member of this Society. However, if you're not, you can still enjoy the services our Society has to offer for example, if you want to get a review of your book which is not a Miraculous fan fic, you can still get it reviewed by our reviewers. Obviously, Miraculous Fan Fics will also get reviewed by our reviewers.

MANAGERS| If you want to be the head of any of the teams then you have to have some experience in that field. A manager's job is a very responsible one, so please keep that in mind. You can be a manager/head of only one team.

MEMBERS| If you simply want to be a member of a team then no experience is required. You'll gain experience in our Society as time goes by. ♡

COMMUNITIES| You can be a part of only 3 communities (including ours) at a time. This is to ensure everyone's active participation in our Society :)

ROLES| You can take up to 2 roles only. C'mon guys and gals, others are also wanting to join. But you can be a manager of only ONE team. You can be a manager of one, and a member of another too <3

FORMS| All members must follow the rules and then fill out a Google Form linked in the comments of the 'Forms' chapter. You will then be assigned an interviewer who will message you and take your interview. Pls, wait for a minimum of 48-72 hours after filling out the form for any response on our behalf.

LEAVE| If you want to leave the Society or go on a Hiatus then please inform us at least 2-3 days before leaving. We recommend that you finish all the work assigned to you before leaving. Don't ghost us. 💀

LOVE CONQUERS ALL| No bullying or hate will be tolerated in this Society. Love conquers all is the password.

ENJOY| Have Fun. Yeah, that's a rule. 😂

✧