Harry was a 15 year old boy , who appeared to be afraid of nothing but in reality the boy was afraid of everything.

************************

(Third person POV)

It was 5PM in the gryffindor common room and Harry was on the couch in front of the fireplace doing his homework. Everyone seemed to be doing there own thing and paying no attention to Harry.

Eventually, it was time for the feast at the great hall and people were rushing through the halls eager to get food.On the way , Harry had his nose in a book and paid no attention to his surroundings. Unluckyly for him, he bumped into some ravenclaws who had recently been bulling him.
"Hey watch i-!,Oh it's the the little crybaby!"The leader said laughing with his little followers.
"Omg ! I'm so sorry!"Harry said not wanting to anger the ravenclaw by not apologizing.
"Ohhh,I'll show you what happens when you bump into me"The leader said while placing a punch in Harry's stomach.Harry doubled over in pain as he was quite skinny so the punch delt more damage.
The ravenclaws laughed hysterically as the walked away to the great hall.

(Snapes POV)
Everyone seemed to be here except for the Potter brat.Nobody but me seemed to notice so I carried on eating my dinner.Later on though Minerva noticed and began to worry.
"Severus you dont happen to know where Harry is do you?"Minerva asked with worry evident on her features.
"Why would I know where the Potter brat is , anyways he's probably just out to cause trouble because he's a spoilt brat with an ego bigger than Hogwarts."I spat with venom clear in my voice.

In all honesty,I was quite curious as to where the potter boy was.It rolled around 8PM and curfew was in an hour but no one seemed to care that the spoilt brat was no where to be found,with that in mind I decided to take matters into my own hands and find the boy myself.

An hour had gone by and I felt a string of panic surge through me as i had search every where but one room in the castle.•If he's not in here then I have no idea where he is•I thought to myself.

I stepped into the room which appeared to be a bathroom and started searching.

**************

Hey!Sorry for ot being short and most likely incredibly bad but I tried and it is my first ever attempt.😁

420 words