Angst talk ig

A few hours later
Hajime finished cooking then looked at the clock "6:34 pm...". He looked at the room nagito went into, walked over, and knocked. *Silence*. He knocked again and started to worry. *gulp*. He opened the door and turned on the light then breathed a breath of relief. Nagito fell alseep. "God dammit, that dumbass" he chuckled walking over to nagito. He sat down infront of him and tapped him on the shoulder, causing nagito to open his eyes slightly and look at hajime. Hinata smiled. "Food is ready..!" He announced quietly. 'Is it burnt..?" Nagito mumbled. "It wont be if you hurry up" haji chuckled. Ko smiled, hajime looked into Nagito's eyes, stopped laughing and smiled back. They both got up and walked to the kitchen.

Nagito sat at the table while hajime put the food on plates. Hajime walked over and handed nagito a plate of food and proceeded to sit down next to him with his own plate of food. Hajime started eating but nagito sat quietly, staring at his food. "Hey..you aren't going to eat?" Hajime questioned nagito. 'Hinata.." nagito looked at hajime. Haji tilted his head "hm". "Hinata, i dont like rice..." ko mumbled. Hajime's eyes widened remembering the neo program world. *silence*. Ko interrupted the silence 'Its fine! Ill eat it! I don't want to be annoying!'. "You sure?" Hajime asked. Nagito nodded and started eating. Hajime looked at his food and continued eating.

**a few minutes laters**

Both finished eating and got up, nagito collected the dishes and headed to the sink to wash them.
"Yaaa no—" Hajime said as he took the dishes out of his hands. 'Huh?' 'Hinata whats wrong?' Nagito asked, confused. "I don't like that title of yours.." Hajime complained. 'What title? I don't recall having any titles you wouldn't like. The only title I remember i have is "servant" but i wouldn't—' nagito tried explaining "ya that one. 'Servant' sounds weird, and you are more than just a servant.." Hajime interrupted while crossing his arms and giving nagito this look: 🤨. 'Well hinata if you would just let me finish—' nagito tried talking. "Finish what? I hope its explaining that you don't go by that title anymore."
'No, i-'
"Then what?" Hajime said walking towards komaeda, making him backup.
'It's more than a role— if you'd just stop walking for second i' ll would be happy to explain" nagito said still backing up.
Hajime stopped walking towards nagito and let him speak. 'Great. The thing is, i was a servant for the warriors of hope.. i offered to be a servant so they wouldn't kill me..and I'm kind of stuck with the title now..'
"I don't remember the warriors of hope having a servant." Hajime argued. 'Hinata your izuru is showing' nagito argued back. "I.." hajime opened his mouth to speak but closed it. He dropped both plates on purpose. "If you think I'm acting like izuru, ill show you izuru." Hajime said walking out of the kitchen and into the porch. Ko stood in silence staring at the plates.he sat down against the counter and hugged his knees.