The flower girl

Hellooo my beloved readers! This is a one-shot story about Law x OC. This is also a xmas gift for my friend Heavenly_child! Girlll I hope you like as much I loved writing it too!

Note: According to Oda-sama's sbs Law's flower is the Dutchman's pipe cactus! So this story is based on this fact.

I don't own One Piece but just the plot!

Have fun and Merry XMAS everyoneee~~~~

The weather was hot today with the sunrays hitting the man's grey orbs.

He had to put a tattooed hand in front of his eyes to prevent a blinded vision as he was trying to calculate the time it needed for his ship to reach the shore of the next summer island, his crew was about to dock at.

He felt this eager for stepping his feet on the island for a long time as there he will have the opportunity to improve his already amazing medical skills with the help of a specific local plant.

The white seagulls casted up and flew lower beside the yellow submarine that crossed the sea's waves, dividing the water into lines from the position it passed by.

The Captain placed for once again the pair of binoculars on the bridge of his pointed nose, right in front of his eyes and checked the distance until they reach land.

"Captain! How much time till we approach Belladonna island? I-I'm sorry!" a white fuzzy polar bear asked the tanned man, walking outside on the wooden deck.

"About half an hour, Bepo." he answered keeping a blank expression without bothering to turn and face his first mate, recognizing him from the voice and depressed attitude.

"Aye aye Captain!" the bear replied and returned back inside probably to continue his daily chores, leaving the said man alone.

Law took off his white spotted hat and let the brisk sea breeze gust through his head, making his hair dance in the air like black feathers, so as to clear his mind. He even lifted slightly his head, savoring the moment of loneliness to absorb some warmth coming from the sun's shiny beams, a failed attempt to melt the coldness of his heart.

He then locked his gaze into the open sea ahead, having a determined look on his eyes, prepared for the upcoming adventures.

~...~

A drop of sweat fell on the pure white and soft petal of a Dutchman's pipe cactus flower.

A beautiful girl leaning over the mid seized plants, had to bring one hand and wipe the sweat from her forehead, moving some tuffs of dark, silky hair that bothered her vision, aside.

"Asma, today is sure a hot day, don't you think so?" her father behind her spoke and the girl turned her torso to face him.

"Yes, Papa-sama it is benefit though for our flowers!" she answered and took a better look of him.

The girl run a flower shop on her own helping her too stubborn elder father who denied to leave his seat. They would only take care of the different kinds of plants together as her parent was more experienced when it came to flowers' growth.

He always said that flowers are like people. Each one of them is different and so they have distinct needs but everyone requires water which is the love in real life. Even the most bristly and independent ones like a cactus, feel the necessity of water sometimes.

And the girl kept his words like a small, precious treasure in her kind soul.

"Papa-sama, I think you have to rest for now, it is almost midday and you still haven't sat at all." she insisted and brought the elder man a wooden chair for him to take a seat.