Part 1

I still can't believe it! That I got accepted into UA! I wonder if dad had anything to do with it? He better not of that wouldn't be fair. My quirk is already as cool as my Dads who else do you know can erase someones quirk when you look at them!

"Kitten! wake up its your first day today at UA!"

"Dad!! I know ok... can I sleep 5 more minutes please!!"

Aizawa rips the blanket off of you and opens your blinds to let the warm sunshine in your room.

"No get up now Nolani you can not be late for your first day ok?"

groans and then get out of bed and get ready for my first day. I then finish up my morning routine fixing your uniform and head down stairs for breakfast.

" Mornin Sunshine! Your father's making you pancakes."

sighs and sit down going through my phone and i see Present Mic post a embarrassing photo of me.

" Dad!! Why did you post this?! do you know how embarrassing this is?! now the kids at UA will see this and make fun of me!!"

Present mic laughs and keeps on cooking. Aizawa yawns and looks at me.

" Its a cute photo of you ok Nolani and don't worry none of the students follow us there not allowed to except you because your are daughter."

Great way to start my morning. If I had to be completely honest im more like Aizawa not really happy and always tired. Present Mic swears i have some of his hyper energy hidden inside my body somewhere. Present Mic brings me some teddy bear pancakes.

"Here you go sweetheart teddy bear pancakes your favorite!!"

I smile and hug Present Mic. He smiles back and hugs me.

"Thank you dad for this."

"Anything for my little one now let go have a good first day back at UA."

I smile and eat up my pancakes then wash the dishes and wait for Aizawa and Present Mic to be ready to go and off you all went to your first ever day at UA. Aizawa looks at me and yawns.

" Nolani when were at school theres a possibility you might have me as your teacher so don't let any student know im your father got that?"

" Ok dad will do... but wont my quirk give it away?"

"Possibly but for now just be save and don't say nothing."

I nod and we arrive at UA and I hug both Aizawa and Present Mic bye and i head inside followed by Aizawa. UA sure is one bug campus ill tell you that. l head inside and find out that my father is my teacher.

"Class 1-A Mr. Aizawa... great i have my dad as a teacher how lucky was I oh well it wont be that bad."

I head off to start your first day of class. As im passing all the different room numbers i finally come across 1-A and i open the door and everyone stares.

"Um this is 1-A right?"

Bakugo looks up from his desk and gives a very stern look.

"Yes it is does it not say it out there!!"

Geez's his rude whats up his ass. I roll my eyes and sit down at my desk next to Yuga Aoyama. I then notice everyone is looking at me like im a weirdo or something.

"Can I help you?"

I look at them alittle creeped out as I then Noticed Ochaco my childhood best friend.

"Ochaco is that you?!?"

She looks over at me and smiles and runs over super fast and hugs me and everyone looks in shock.

" Ahhhh Nolani!!! its been a few months since ive last seen you!! you got accepted im so happy for you and im glad your here!! Hows your dads been?"

"Umm Ochaco im not supposed to say who my dads are around the students."

She looks at me and smiles.

" Oh ok i understand but once they see your quirk oh theyll know who your fathers are!!"

I laugh with her as Aizawa enters and Ochaco runs to her desk and He walks in and sees me.

"Class we have a new student joining us Everyone meet my daughter Nolani Aizawa."

Everyone looks at me in shock and I get nervous. Why dad!? now everyone is going to be scared of me because of you!! ugh just a great way to start my miserable day....

(I hope you all enjoyed this first part😌 im alittle rusty so my writing is alittle bad im sorry but thank you for reading!! )
-Love Strngefinn💞