Haxorus x Glaceon (BlizzardBladeshipping)

Requested by Booster-Fighter, and you remind me of AzureScales2 because he has some hecking weird ships as well. He shipped haxorus with kommo-o which honestly compared to this makes a lot more sense. They came up with the name "BlizzardBladeshipping".

Here is haxorus, I have a picture of its amazing shiny

Here is haxorus, I have a picture of its amazing shiny. Haxorus is already underrated as a dragon pokemon, its perfect shiny is also very underrated. 

Here is glaceon, which is an eeveelution, therefore I love it

I'm going to try not to judge this ship too harshly since I myself ship garchomp with pachirisu (but mostly as a joke). I also kinda like sylveon x hydreigon and tbh this is similar. Does this have something to do with Iris and her haxorus being afraid of ice types? I'm just trying to find any connection if at all. I also can't believe I bothered to look for fanart, and predictably I couldn't find any. 

I also checked on bulbapedia and they can't breed (not that it matters for me to ship pokemon). Overall, this ship is just kind of weird. It reminds me of Opposeshipping (Sylveon x Hydreigon) but the whole point of that ship is that they're polar opposites. This ship is just almost too random for me, so 3/10? I'm not trying to sound harsh, I just don't see it. Maybe you have these two on your team and feel they have a special connection, but connection is important to me in a ship so I just really can't see it. 

Unless you make a funny comic about it, I might change my mind...