Capitolo III

"I'm afraid I can't tell you here." Jotaro says, shooting a glance at Mista. "But I can explain it to you while we're in the plane." The doctor explains to Giorno.

Giorno tenses up. "Plane?" He asks. Jotaro was already half way to the door. Wasn't he sitting on the couch just now? "It's a long flight from Italy to Japan, so I suggest you hurry." He opens the door.

"I can't just leave!" Giorno argues. "I have things to do!" "You mean running the largest mafia organization in all of Italy?" Jotaro's eyes pierced Giorno's soul.

"...yes." Giorno replies. "That's what you're fiends are for." Josuke says from behind him. Giorno whips his head to see him. "Im sure there's someone who could take over for you." Josuke insists.

"I still have paper work." Giorno argues once more. "Bring it with you." Jotaro was now a few feet out of the door. Giorno was running out of things to say.

"I'm not going." He puts his foot down. "I don't know if it's a trap or not." Jotaro looks at him. "Oh please, Giorno Giovanna." Jotaro rolls his eyes. "I'm sure you could kill us if you wanted too."

Giorno purses his lips. "Fine. I'll go." He agrees. "But I'm taking Trish with me." He adds a catch. Jotaro sighs. "Good grief... fine. Can we go now?" Jotaro impatiently asks.

"I'll go get Trish." Giorno excused himself, walking out of the doors and walking up to the third door on the left. "Trish." He knocks on the door. The door opens. "Yes?" The pink haired girl asks. "Come on. Were going to Japan."

***

"I still don't know why you're not taking me." Mista says as Giorno and Trish head load their stuff into the fancy car that Dr. Kujo arrived in. "No offense Mista, but I'm pretty sure every bullet you've shot has ended up in you're body." Trish answers from the other side of the car.

Mista sighs and steps away from the vehicle, ready to go inside. Suddenly, a hot pink car drives into the parking lot. "I forgot!" Mista smacks his forehead. "I called Fugo and told him to come here." He sighs.

Fugo steps out of the car, Mr. Polnareff in his hands. "You guys are going somewhere?" He asks. "Me and Trish are going to Japan." Giorno answers. Fugo shrugs.

"The plane leaves in forty minutes, so hurry up." Jotaro appears behind them, scaring both Giorno and Mista. "Jotaro?!" Polnareff asks as his spirits zooms out of the key in Coco Jumbo's body.

Jotaro freezes. Tears begin to stroll down his face. "P... polnareff?" He shakily asks. "Oh shit!" Josuke says. "Get away from him!" He frantically orders. "Wait, what's wro-!" Mista is cut off, a purple aura now glowing around Jotaro.

"You need to get at least two meters away from him!"Josuke orders again, his body also glowing a pink aura. "Oh my god..." Giorno's feet didn't move, his mind racing with thoughts.

What appeared before him was what seems to be an insanely buff purple man with black, long hair and a loincloth around his waist as well as shoulder pads and a headband, his eyes glowing a burning white color.

Just as it's arm cocked back to punch him, it's grabbed by another large buff man, except this one was more mechanical looking, with wires sprouting all out of its back.

Jotaro finally regained control and took away his stand. "Jotaro is ok, he just needs a little bit of time." Polnareff says. "I'll be fine." Jotaro says after breathing in. He heaved a sigh.

"We need to get going. We'll miss our flight. He excuses himself, slipping himself into the car. "Lets get going."