Merry early Christmas and some news

Okay, I know yall are looking for a new story to read from me and you have noticed that I deleted the unwanted one's story. A Minecraft story that I made and probably the fifth book that was Minecraft related deleted. BUT! I am making some changes to my original character Carla J. Sapphire. The truth of me deleting the Minecraft stories I made is that I am never satisfied with how it turned out. I am always embarrassed about the way it always turned out I even hated how I portrayed Herobrine in most of these stories.

  So to actually make a good job on my sixth try I went over to my friends for help with my stories and how I acted them out either in a story or in a roleplay scenario, I really appreciate all the help I've gotten. So hopefully this will be the final change I will be made to this character. 

     And I know this year was very stressful for everyone. online school is not really making it better for others that are having a very hard time submitting assignments or focusing in class. This new normal is very difficult for the majority of us that are still getting used to it or still trying to find a way to go to class, but hopefully, by next year the sun will shine through the stormy grey clouds and bring us to a brighter future. 

     But all I can say is stay safe and enjoy the little joyous things in life! Happy advance Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

      May the allspark be with us all!!