❤️ MIA'S AMAZING BIRTHDAY (1)❤️

HI SO I WAS GONNA POST THIS WHEN I FINISHED HER ART BUT IM GONNA POST IT NOW AND THE ART WILL COME LATER K COOL.

Mia...

Bibi..

Child...

babytrollmia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!! HOPE YOU LIVE LONG!! ❤️🐬🌱❤️⚡️🐬❤️

Now let's get emotional again wEee

Mia, you were my first friend on Wattpad. I remember when we made that whole roleplay wAay back in spring. Honestly, that was cringey, but that was the start of something special. We talked on private messages for hours and eventually, with smug, we made a WhatsApp chat and oml the amount of memories there....then came the formation of Trollsters. Like you said, the Trollsters would never be a thing if it wasn't for meeting you.

When I first texted you on private messages, I was shaking and hesitating, but I pressed send and this bloomed from it.

I just want to say that I love you with all my heart. You will forever be my child and friend, even if we stop talking. Your art is amazing and you stories are so intriguing. I will support you with whatever you're going through. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. And you are beautiful, just the way you are. You never cease to make me laugh and tell me the truth, without sugarcoating it. Honestly, the Trollsters without you would just be bLEH! Even the thought of us growing apart makes me shiver and frown.

To end this first part of your gift, I love you so much girl, keep shining. ❤️

(Ps. There will also be more emotional text on the second part along with my art)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️