𝚃𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜|K.T🌹

Photo by: yamauee

I decided to start this oneshot book off with a fluff chapter on Tsukki because I promised a friend I would lol.

——————————————————————

.

You and Tsukishima have been dating for a couple of months now, in the short end- it's agitating. But a loveable type of agitating. He teases you often, because of that you were way too shy to start doing actually couple-like stuff with him, you were scared he would just tease you more and eventually see how pathetic you really are and leave. But today, it was him who engaged in all that love-y type stuff. As soon as he was done with practice, you recieved a message from Tsuki. "im coming over." it said.

Your face flushes as you look around your mess of a room. You start tidying the room up a bit until you hear your phones notification sound. It was another message from him. "Open up" it said. You rush over quickly to the front door and open it. Tsukishima walks in.

"Hey, Tsuki. Why did you wanna come over all of a sudden?" You ask while you two walk to your room. "You're my girlfriend, do I need a reason to come over?" He looks at you with a raised eyebrow. Your face once again flushed as you quietly stutter out a quick no. In your peripheral vision you see him give you a small smirk. 'Great, he's gonna tease me about how flustered I am-' you mentally groan as you two walk into your room. He plops down on your bed.

"Your beds so small, I don't even fit on all of it." He says, sprawled out in a starfish position on your bed. "Maybe because it wasn't intended for you." You say with a small laugh. You watch him reposition himself so he's sitting up on your bed. He pats in between his legs, as if ordering you to sit there. You sit up from the ground, pat yourself, and sit down in between his legs. It's awkward at first, this is the first time you sat this close to him.

Of course, it felt like Tsuki didn't mind nor cared about this position. You on the other hand, read way too much hentai, so this position was extremely embarrassing. You felt Tsukishimas hand on your shoulder and you jump slightly. "Oh, are you thinking something dirty?~" he teases. "N-n-no! Of course not! Wh-why would I be thinking anything like-" he pulls you in closer, as if to tell you to be quiet and just enjoy this. You shut up, but your face burns.

Tsuki hands you his headphones. You look at him with a questioning gaze. He looks to the side with a small blush on his face. "I-I made you a playlist so just listen to it." Your eyes widen. "Oh my god- are you embarrassed?!" You blurted out. His face turns a deep red color.

"Fine, you don't wanna listen to the playlist, so I'll just not show you it." He says, taking his headphones back. "No wait! Tsuki~ I wanna listen! That just surprised me!" You say as you turn around to face him. "Clearly you don't want to." He says. "No I do, I really do! I'm sorry!" You plead. "If you really are sorry then give me a hug." He says smugly. Your face heats up.

The thought of hugging Tsuki was embarrassing to you. You two have hugged before, but it was quick hugs. He'd usually give an excuse that he was too sweaty, so you haven't hugged him much. You hug his chest. "I'm sorry Tsuki~ please let me listen to it." The words sound muffled since your face is pressed onto his chest. He hugs you tightly.

You two stay like that for a couple minutes. He lets go and hands you his headphones. You go back to the position you two started in. Tsukishimas arms were wrapped around your waist as you listened to various love songs in the playlist. You hummed along to the ones you knew. You couldn't tell, but Tsuki was enjoying your humming.

He laid back and closed his eyes, the sound of you humming along filled his ears. He brought you in closer as he was feeling more and more drowsy. You enjoyed feeling his strong arms around you, his shirt damp from the shower he took before leaving practice, and the soft smell of pine with a small bit of sweat. You leaned more onto him as you listened to the tunes of each song, and slowly but surely you started falling asleep with Tsukishima.

————————————————————————
I hope this came out good. Idk if Tsukishima seems too out of character, please give me feedback.