Chapter 21: Hotel

Jeon Jungkook's POV

We are finally here in the Philippines, in Caticlan where Boracay is. Damn 4 hours of flying in the air are so tiring. I glance at Hyejin who's talking with a local here since she can speak their language.

I think she's telling them where we are going. I looked down at her hand when my ring is.

She has the same hands.

It's quite obvious but I don't want to think it is true. It will hurt to know the truth.

She turns to me after she talked to the man. She smiled and so did I. I walked towards her and held her hand. Hyejin looked at it for a while like she just couldn't believe that she's in a relationship with me now.

Hyejin looked up to meet my eyes. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "They're going to drive us to our hotel in two tricycles, is that okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"As long as I'm with you, it's okay." She looked away while smiling sheepishly.

We started loading the two tricycles with our bags. Five of us fit in one vehicle so it was okay that the other three was in another one. We could rent a car but Jin decided to save some money because it was actually very expensive on the beach.

On the road, I'm sharing the first tricycle with Hyejin, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. The others were just behind us. Hoseok was in charge of stopping the bags from falling with his foot, that's why he's near the entrance and exit of the ride.

Jimin and Yoongi Hyung were beside the driver, and Hyejin, Hoseok and I were at the back. I believe we were riding at the tricycle called 'E-Trikes', they're electric tricycle if you guessed it by the name.

I glanced over at Hyejin, she was just enjoying the ride while watching the buildings and houses pass by. Her hair was flying with the air. She looks so gorgeous but she's hiding a hideous secret from me.

Hyejin catches my eyes and she quickly looked away. I wonder what she's hiding from me right now. It may be just under my nose and I don't realise it. I just wish it's not what I think it is.

The ride was quiet but it was calm, I liked that. Hoseok and Hyejin were talking to know each other more. I didn't mind this, but Yoongi is trying to raise a rivalry with me. I don't like how they arose their friendship but he's still my friend, brother by heart.

I think I should stop being paranoid about this. It's getting ridiculous.

After the ride, we arrived at the backside of our resort. I glanced over at the other resort we just passed by. "What resort are we going to?" I asked while Hyejin was giving the money to the drivers.

She looked at me and pointed to the Sea Wind Resort. "Jin and I decided for us to stay here, it has an okay price and it will surely be relaxing." I nodded at her and we started pulling our bags inside the gate.

Hyejin was the one to talk again, while she's busy talking to the receptionist, the others and I started discussing what to do later. Before coming here, we decided to stay for three days only because Jin thought about putting the four of us-Me, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hyejin-to very annoying summer school but I couldn't argue with that.

"Let's swim after Hyejin got us the room!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. Though Yoongi looks like he has something else in mind, it was obvious he just wants to sleep.

"I want to eat at those restaurants," Jin said. We saw various restaurants on the way. We even managed to see a seafood restaurant with some live lobsters on display.

"We can rest for a while, then we can walk around the whole beach if you guys want to," Namjoon suggested and we all agreed with it.

Hyejin came back to my side. "Guys, we have different rooms. 2 each in one room but we are all on the same floor."

"Am I in the same room as you?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. I smiled widely and all started to walk inside the hotel itself.

Hyejin instructed the others to where their rooms are. They all decided on who to share the rooms with but I didn't mind that. Hyejin and I walked inside our room. It was a nice room with two beds apart. This was nice and all but I frowned. She noticed this and looked at me confused.

"Do you not like the room?" I shooked my head and gestured my hand to the two beds.

"I thought we are going to sleep in the same bed," I emphasized the word same. She looked at me for a while and started laughing.

"Fine, I guess I'm sleeping right beside you," she said looking away and blushing at the idea.

I smiled at the thought and laid on the soft bed while blowing a deep breath from my lungs. I really hate jetlag, we had a 4-hour flight and I feel like my mind is going crazy at my tiredness.

"You okay? Need anything?" I heard Hyejin spoke. She was sitting on the floor with her phone in her hand. I gave her a reassuring smile gestured her to come to me.

She stood up from the floor laid down next to me. I welcomed the smell of her perfume in my nose. "I feel horrible from the jetlag," I said as I burrow my face to her neck.

"Sucks to be you," she joked while patting my shoulder. I laughed at that little joke and closed my eyes. I felt her move making me open my eyes again. She was now facing me. I looked at her brown eyes and the little freckles on her nose. I honestly didn't know she had freckles, it suits her so well.

"C-can I kiss you?" I asked sheepishly. Her cheeks tinted red and she rolled her eyes jokingly. Her face leaned in closer to me and I felt her soft lips on mine.

I smiled weakly and hugged her waist closer to my body. Everything about her fits with mine perfectly, like how I hold her hand, how we just kissed, and how our bodies feel when being hugged. I love everything about her.

Every time I look at her, it's like my tiredness goes away. Except for today because I feel tired. She places her hand on my cheek. "You should rest, I will go get something outside, okay? I'll be back soon, don't worry."

I wanted to stop her but I was just too tired, so I had to let her go. She stood up from the bed and walked out with her phone and wallet in hand. When she got out, I was already resting my eyes under the sheets.