𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

episode 9~spike's got talent~

episode 9
~spike's got talent~

"did you guys see the new yearbook?" chase walked up to the group of five, completely ignoring the fact that they had their own hard copies. "everyone but me got a 'most likely to...' even leo!"

"what, let me see that," leo snatched the yearbook from chase's hold. "most likely never to get a 'most likely.' i'm on the board!"

"well, that proves it."

"that no one knows you exist?" val raised an eyebrow, accepting adam's high five as bree playfully shook her head.

"yes! i'm completely invisible at this school."

"chase, that's not true. if you were invisible, i couldn't do this," adam proceeded to punch the nerd, then walked away.

"chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible."

"you haven't seen this, then," val beat chase to opening his yearbook, revealing a picture of a question mark, with the name 'chip davenport' underneath it.

"i'm a misnamed question mark!" he slammed her book shut, making it fall to the floor with a thud.

"wussup, snot-buckets?" principal perry appeared. "don't forget to sign up for the annual mission creek high talent show. auditions are after school, and will be judged by moi. chances are that if i don't like you you won't get through, and i don't like any of you, except balderas, so good luck. tolerable one, make sure to show up with your band, you make the school look better when it's known that not everyone is untalented."

"i have a name," valerie waved her hand as the older lady went to tape the sign-up sheet on the wall.

"at least she acknowledges you," owen shrugged, smiling in a way that made valerie want to smack him with her laser bo, but wouldn't for the sake of bree. "talent shows are wrong!" he suddenly stood up, his whole mood changing and catching perry's attention. "there are no winners or losers in creative expression."

"stick a paint brush in it, emo sabe!" she groaned.

"i refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. i'm gonna go sketch my feelings!" owen stormed off.

"go sketch your feelings with him, sonic," valerie snorted, but her comment was ignored by bree, who seemed to be in another world as she followed owen.

"this talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base."

"leo, you don't have a fan base."