we looking for each other

laken pov

daddy: thts all the stuff out the car right lay

laken-yeah daddy

we had just finishd unpacking and were about to chill for a second. i m from miami but we had to move to louisiana great home of the webby kevin gates wanna bes.

i looked around he house is was ig two stories with hite wall that were accented black gold and red with a veiw of the lake. we moved o a citycalled lake charles never really heard of it but it was nice. i really wanted to move to new orleans.

i walked to my newroom which was pink black and wite camo with a calofornia king bed ad a tv that came ot of the wall when you pressed a button and a desk with los of tuff animals and a bathroom.

i walked o the closet and grabbed some lsu sweat pants and a black tanktop with some purple and white kds. i put my wavy hair in a bun added some chapsick. then i grabbed my basketball and headed outside. the basketball gym was a couple of blocks away and i needed the walk to clear my head and get to know the town a little. my dad grew up hee but he moved away. so i finlly got to the bsketball court and went in . there were these two people that looked likecoaches sitting in a waiting room.

couch 1:hay you tyga ypu knew

laken;first its lakensecind yes thid wats it to ya

ith that i walked into the gym started practicing my jumpshots. i heard the school i eas going to had a decent team so i might try out.

i made them

???-yall look the next skylar diggs

i turned around and seen a group of boys i seen the one that talked to me. He was brown skin with some curly hair and some full pink lips.. he smiled at me.

he walked up to me and grabbed my ball.

laken- umm excuse you what ever you is thts my ball and you need to get your dorty crawfish eating hands off of it.

the boys ooh. i roll my eyes.

then the light skin one with full pink lips an curly hair and big brow eyes seps up.

??/ you need to get off the court lilgil its a big boys game

laken- let me know when they get here so i can move until get your hands and bodies away for me.

the one with my ball comes and grabs my waist

??/ma im Hakeem but you can call me daddy is you want so be a good girl and le daddy and his freids play and then I'll take care of you.

I turned to him and looked at him real good. Then decide to play this.I wrapped my arms around his neck he grabbed my but.

Hakeem:so your gonna be good for me

I go to whisper in his ear

Laken-get your hands of me now for I cut you

He let's go

hakeem-mean

i stick the finger then go make layups

I did wanna be the next WNBA star and dancer I just had to find a studio that would take me as a soloists or at least a partner I don't like that group thing so if that's the cost I'll just dance for fun.

After 20 minutes I heard laughing I turned around to see a lil girl who was trying to dance she had talent but was rusty so I decided to help her.

I walked over to her.

Laken:hay

???:hi I'm zuri

I smiled

Laken:I'm laken so you dance