𝟨𝟣 | 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖣𝖴𝖳𝖨𝖤𝖲

"Y'ALL GOING TO ANOTHER PARTY?" Corinne asks looking up from her phone seeing the majority of the adults dressed up

"Y'ALL GOING TO ANOTHER PARTY?" Corinne asks looking up from her phone seeing the majority of the adults dressed up. "We going to a day party and my momma going to see Makeila," Coriah says. "We going to the mall again so y'all gotta babysit," Mariah says referring to her, LJ, and AJ. "Wow," Corinne exclaims.

"I wanna go to the mall too." Jakara's sister Ja'kya announces. "She can go," Coriah says. "See you down one already." Nicole smiles. Corinne had told them that she didn't feel well and didn't want to go out. Demon being Demon stayed with her. The two five-year-olds would tell it all and the one-year-old would keep the couple busy.

"So what y'all tryna do?" Corinne asks the kids. "Can we watch Spider-Man?" TayTay asks. "The one on Netflix?" Jakara nods her head. "Okay," Corinne says. Demon plays with Jacobi while Corinne prepares the movie and snacks for the two Kindergarteners. "I'm finna run somewhere real quick," Demon tells her when she finally sits down. "Where?" She asks.

"I'm finna meet somebody for an ounce." He had tried to go without smoking in Atlanta but that shit wasn't working. "Mhmm. Okay." She mutters. "You mad at me?" He asks noticing her mood change.

"No. Just go." She lies pressed about him leaving her alone with two five-year-olds and the one-year-old. The movie would only do so much for the older kids while Jacobi would need cups of 2% milk, warmed up because he didn't like cold milk along with his diaper changed. He wouldn't want to sit and watch his Blue's Clues on his iPad. And on top of all that, her body was in pain. Her stomach was cramping, her bones ached, her breasts were tender, and she kept getting nosebleeds.

For all he knew, she was dying slowly and he was leaving her for weed.

"I'm not gone go if you gone be mad at me." He tells her. "G, just go." She rolls her eyes. "Ma, don't be like this." He says. "Just go, Adonis." She tells him keeping her eyes on the projected screen. "I'mma be back in like thirty minutes." He says. She nods her head still not looking at him. "Give me a kiss." He tells her.

"I'm good." She says only for him to grab her chin. "Cut that shit out." He tells her before kissing her. She rolls her eyes giving her attention back to the movie. Shortly after he leaves Jacobi starts nodding off and once he falls asleep, Corinne did too while holding him securely. It was easier for her to fall asleep when she was upset over something this was because she wouldn't have to deal with it in her sleep. However, her falling asleep meant Demon had no way of getting back into the AirBnB. "Where Cece?" He asks Jakara.

"She sleep." The girl says before walking back into the screening room additionally flipping the iPad's camera around to show Corinne holding Jacobi while asleep. It eased his nerves slightly because she was already mad about him leaving and she would've been livid if she knew he came back later than he was supposed to. "Come open the door for me." He tells her. "Okay," Jakara says going to open the door. When he comes in Jakara and TayTay go back to playing Hide N Go Seek while he goes to wake up Corinne.

"Wake up." He says squeezing her face. "Leave me alone." She mutters swatting him away. "You still mad at me?" He asks. "Leave me alone, Adonis." She repeats. "Stop calling me by my first name or I'mma get you in trouble." He says. "You can't do shit to me." She tells him waking up completely. "I'm not talking 'bout me. My bestie gone fuck you up for me." He and Nicole were convinced that they were best friends. Demon said she stole his mother so he stole hers back.

"My momma not gone do none to me." She shakes her head at his attempt of a threat. "She is when I tell her how you be sucking my dick when I be driving." He says smiling triumphantly at her. "Tell her. I don't care but watch I never do that shit again." She rolls her eyes at his cockiness. "Mama, I'm sorry. I love you."

She rolls her eyes puckering her lips letting him kiss her. "Thank you." He smiles like he didn't just try to blackmail her. "You and Jacobi can go in the room and I'll watch Chucky and his Bride since you so tired."

$ $ $

Hours and hours had passed and everybody had returned to the AirBnB and Corinne was still asleep. "She still sleep?" Mariah asks. "She do this at home too. She'll sleep all day when she don't got work." He says playing patty cake with Jacobi. "Not you got my auntie pregnant." Mariah shakes her head. "She was on her period like last week. She not pregnant." If last week was nearly two months ago, then yeah last week.

"Mmcht. I want a little cousin that likes me."

Jacobi wasn't friendly at all while Corinne and Demon didn't see him every day, they still FaceTimed him every day.

"I gotchu next year, lil gang." Demon tells her before dapping her up. "It's a secret though. Don't tell her." He adds. "Ain't she gone know?" Mariah asks. "Not until after I already planted that seed." He says before going to stand up after putting Jacobi down.

"When would I have to get her pregnant for the baby to be born in October?" He thinks before walking off towards their room with Jacobi right behind him.

"Bae..." He says smacking her thigh. "Fifteen more minutes." She shakes her head. "No...you been sleep for four hours," Demon says sitting on the bed before picking Jacobi up. "I'm tired and everything hurt." She pouts. "What's wrong?" He asks. "My titties hurt and I got a headache."

"Take off yo clothes and I'mma take him to his momma." Demon tells her. "You a horny bastard. What you even tryna do?" She shakes her head. "I'm finna suck on your nipples and eat your pussy. Then you can go back to sleep and why you wake up you gone feel better." He says after putting his hands over Jacobi's ears. "Everybody here. No."

"You said you could be quiet." He says standing up. "Just get out." She shakes her head rolling on her side. "You heard what I said." He tells her before walking out leaving her to strip out of the black tank top and shorts she had on.

He comes back into the room locking the door when she sits up. "Do they look swollen?" She asks. "Ion know. I gotta taste 'em to see." He tells her. "No...look my nipples puffy. Like why are they puffy? And they feel extra heavy for no reason. It hurts." She whines.

"Lay back down so I can make you feel better."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: i'm in the process of editing this and i don't even like the book anymore but anyways vote and comment please 🤍

2022 me: ^^ im really my biggest hater like omg