ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

for the purpose of clarity, this book is a continued version of misunderstood. however, it is not a complete story in the same way delinquent and misunderstood are. "Satisfaction" will consist of long and short stories, recorded over time in madelyn and billie's lives. as their lives progress, notable events will occur in some of the entries, while other entries will purely include fluff.

i will be adding the date each entry takes place, but i will not be explicitly stating their age because the thought of billie aging scares me a little :)

just know, billie and madelyn both start off at 21.

in reference to misunderstood, since the very first chapter, the plan was always for them to run away together. the only way their relationship would last and truly thrive, was to get the fuck out of LA-- the place where everything started and later went to shit. they needed to build a new life and try their best to forget about the past.

billie, on the other hand, was never meant to cheat. as i reader, i didn't even want her to merely kiss another person. but as i writer i thought it would be a interesting curve ball and an even better segway.

also from a writer's perspective, i specifically never wanted billie to fuck another person. billie isn't like that. if she did go through with that, i knew it was an unforgivable offence in madelyn's eyes and she would never look at her the same.

having sex with another person is wildly different than an unwanted, non-consented kiss.

some of the plot points in both, delinquent and misunderstood were planned and some were completely uncalled for; they were just a last minute addition.

looking back, billie getting shot in the leg was a bit of a dramatic decision i made. also, the fact that the two of them had sex for roughly a month after they met.

every now and then, it still blows my mind that this trilogy started off as a random chapter in smuttier tingz.

anyway, if you have any questions regarding either books and their story lines, i would be more than happy to give some insight. (i live for that shit).

follow me or check my conversations board for more updates and announcements. after i retire from writing on this app, i'll stop by and chat with you guys via messages, but mostly on my conversation board.

i hope you know i have a special place in my heart for all of you, and so does marybeth and billie. <3

luv u,
s1ncerelyours

𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀:
𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀

𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀:𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀

billie (eilish pirate baird) o'connell

madelyn ruby anderson