intro Çhąpťęř 0

Ok so, since I get bored of my stories REALLY EASILY, I forget to update them and usually leave them in a cliffhanger ~ Also that'll probably happen to this one too so I'm not going to publish it until I actually get past the cliff hanger and write some stuff(past me lied, this is future me. I published it after I finished this chapter CX) I first began writing this story at 2-9-15 or February 9, 2015 which is today (for me it is, idk about the ppl reading it)(and I finished it on March 14,2015! Also known as pie day because of π!). Also like all my other stories, it's a romance! (woohoo, yay, kyaaa~). Cuz I think of a bunch of random romances in my head that are impossible to actually happen so I'll just write them here ! Also this chapter's gonna be short cuz it's just an intro(LIES!!! I FELT LIKE IT WAS LONG ENOUGH). Ok so author-san's gonna leave before I get too off topic ✌

Where am I? I don't remember... I don't even know who I am. I don't know anything. I can't remember anything. So why do I still continue to walk through the trees hoping to find land? I don't know. I don't know why I continue to move forward nor do I question it. I just do it. I feel like there ia something on the other side. But I don't know what it is, but I feel like it's something. That's the only thing I know.

                       Çhąpťęř 0

A small hare appeares in front of me. "Ah, how cute!" As reached out to grab it it runs away. "Ah, come back!" It runs in front of me as I chase towards it. For a moment i felt like time stopped, a feeling of deja-vu. It was as if I've been here before, running down this same path. Now that makes it two things I know. There was a light up ahead where the hare was running. Could that be... the other side of the forest? I run towards it and it feels like it's been forever. But then it becomes brighter and brighter until a flash of sunlight pours on me. Once I regain my vision from the blinding light, I see a man. He was very tall with a clear face, broad shoulders, and slim figure. It was very obvious from looking at him that he was abnormally and incredibly handsome. His body parts seemed to be perfectly matched to make him so beautiful.

He slowly moved his lips to speak, "You've come to me my dear Hansa."

H-Hansa? What that me? I don't remember my name come to think of it... But a feeling about my past waved against me when I heard that name. "I a-am... Hansa?" I walked more toward him and the huge cabin he was standing in front of.

He chuckled lightly. He even had a handsome laugh. "Did you even forget your own name, Hansa?"

"Yes... I don't seem to remember anything besides walking through this forest..."

"Hmmm, seemed like it worked..", he put his finger on his bottom lip and sniled, now you can be mine forever.." I thought he had quite a bit of distance from me that I was trying to close by walking towards him, but suddenly he appeared right in front of me.

"kya!.." His quick movement startled me. He was close, too close. I could feel his warm breath against my skin as I looked straight into his eyes. My heart slightly fluttered.

"What's wrong my rabbit? Your face is all red." He smirked as if he wasn't the cause.

"Your... r-really.. close..."

"Oh?", he spoke in his deep but gentle voice, "What would you like me to do then?"

I was startled by his words. It was probably obvious that I wanted him to move away but I don't know if he understood that. "Move.. a little... away." I knew it sounded rude but my heart wouldn't be able to take it anymore if he stood so close to me.

He whispered into my ear and I felt his warmth "I'm afraid that's something I can't do because I wouldn't be able to examine my love right in front of me if I was far away.", he touched his nose with mine and held my chin with his cold hand, "The close of view of your flustered face is my favorite."

I tired to look around to see if there was anyone around me but I was frozen by his strong eyes that seemed to glow. Surely he wasn't talking about me, because, you know, he called me his love. I don't recall being anyone's love and I just met him so that was impossible. But I don't remember my past and his face seem familiar up close... My head spun.

"Maybe... I loved him too..."

I caught a glimpse of his surprise face turning a lovely shade of pink, but before I could completely look at him I fainted.