2

" kekekekeke "

" Aren't you tired following me around Yuri-san? " M/n asked as he stopped walking. He looked at Yuri over his shoulder with his usual stoic face.

" Sexeu! Sexeu! Sexeu! " Yuri chanted as he grabbed M/n's dick. The male quickly slapped Yuri's hand.

" Big! Big-Huge! " Yuri exclaimed as he licked his lips.

" Sexeu! Sex! Sexeu!  " Yuri chanted again as he gripped on M/n's collar. He brought his face closer to him and kissed him. M/n only pushed yuri back gently, not to hurt the pink haired boy.

" I'm sorry Yuri-san but I have more important things to do than have sex. " M/n said emotionless. Yuri just licked his lips and look around. He spotted some random dude and started to drag him away.

M/n sigh as he continue his way towards his dorm. He just want to lie in bed and relax. School has been stressing him along with his strick parents. They want him to have a perfect grade. But of course M/n is just a human too, he has his limits. He can't afford his parents wishes even if he tried his hardest. He barely sleep to study to reach his parents expectations. And on top of that his club closed.

He's tired.

M/n opened his dorm's door and locked it afterwards. He placed his bag carefully on his desk and opened the first three buttons of his shirt, showing his chest a little. He undo his belt too and place it on his desk. He then plopped down on his bed. It creaked under his weight and he swear he heard someone squeak.

He lazily get up and check under his bed. A boy's curling form reflected on M/n's eyes.

Fujisaki tooru gasped loudly and move away from him.

" Hello there. " M/n greeted calmly as he stretched his hand out for tooru. The shy boy hesitantly took M/n's hand.

Tooru then let out a loud gasp as M/n pulled him out from the bed rather harshly. With M/n's strength he lifted tooru on his bed and trapped him there. His both wrist were locked by M/n's large veiny hands while his legs were trapped too by m/n's legs.

" What are you doing here? " M/n asked with a tired voice. Tooru then grew nervous and avoided M/n's sharp eyes.

" ........ "

" Ok then... Your name, at least? " M/n tried once again.

" F-fujisaki t-tooru... . " tooru said as his eyes wonder M/n's tired face.

" I always see you looking at me from a far.... Well nice to finally know your name Mr. Stalker.... " M/n then lost consciousness. Tooru grunted on the sudden weight placed on him. He was now a blushing mess with blood dripping on his nose.

' I-I can feel his l-large d-d-dick! ' tooru thought panicking.

" M-M/n-kun? " He called out softly as he shook M/n's shoulder. He received no response and he did it again but no valid.

" He's been studying so hard since he came here... I barely saw him take a break... " Tooru trailed off as he slowly wrapped his arms around M/n. He blushed again as M/n snuggle close to him.

" I-i didn't know y-you like c-cuddles... "

" I don't. You're just warm. "

" M-M/n?!! Y-you're awake?!?? "