Chp 1

Song : Animals - Maroon 5

(The hybrid was origanally Harry but I changed it to Louis because the thougt of small curvy Louis is just....wow)

ENJOYxx

Harry's smile brightened as he stepped out of the shiny black car, his driver (Zayn, also known as his best friend) instantly drove off with a wave. The tall warehouse stood proud before him, hundreds of captivating hybrids awaiting inside. Waiting to be auctioned off and taken home to become either a slave or a submissive. Harry, ofcourse, was looking for a submissive; Preferebly a feline. He was also looking more at males than females, he already fixed a playroom. The pet would sleep with Harry in his room though, but if he happened to be punished he would sleep on the floor or, in some rare cases, outside. But that would be for scratching, hissing, biting, or refusing his masters orders.

The doors creaked open before Harry, revealing tons of rich looking men and women. Rows of cages were set up on a make-shift stage, curtains over them to hide the hybrids. Harry's excitment peaked as he shuffled his way to the front, stopping to grab a number on a sign. The man upfront on the stage pulled off the curtain on the first cage and spoke,

" Our first hybrid is female, tiger hybrid with only a tail!", his loud voice boomed as he pulled out a rather smug looking girl, looking about 16. She was stark naked with her striped tail wrapped around her and a smirk on her face, obviously loving the idea of bieng sold," The bidding will start at $500!"

Several males called out for this one before they finally settled with $50,000. Hybrids were very expensive. After about 20 more where called Harry was a about to give up.

"Oh and this ones a real keeper!"

The mans voice was oozing sarcasm as he snatched out a man from the cramped cage. Harry was instantly intrigued, seeing the male curl into himself and trying to hide himself. The males ears were tucked underneath his feathery hair, fluffy tail wrapped under his knees. Laughters rang out from the crowd before one person spoke up,

"I bid 5 bucks!"

More laughters rang throughout the room as more people called out ridiculously low numbers. Harry watched as the auctioneer yanked the kitten up by hid ears, making the boy mewl in pain and reaching up to grab his hands as tears sprung to his eyes.

Harry's rage grew as he stomped up the stage, pushing laughing people out of the way,

"100,000 dollars!"

The laughter ceased and was replaced with silence, until the mans laugh echoed throughout the metal room. He looked at Harry wierdly before roughly shoving the boy to him.

Harry took in his apearance as the kitten looked up at him, his ears flat against his head but with one sticking up in curiousity. His large blue eyes stared at Harry in confusion and fear, He hoped the man wouldnt hurt him like Stan had. But thats a story for another time.

.

.

.

"And this is where you will sleep."

The boy let out a low meow and pawed at the jumper Harry had given him.

"Now," Harry paused and brought the boy to sit on their bed,"We have some rules,

One, you will never call me Harry you will refer to me as Master or Daddy.

Two, if you disobey me you will get a punishment, ranging from spanking, to possible whiping or caning , or sexual torture acts ranging from cum deprivation to overstimulation.

Three, you will not speak to anyone unless I have spoken to them before or have given you permission to speak to them.

Now, I wont make you beg for your needs, such as food, water, or sleep. If you need one you tell me and Ill do my best to permit it under current circumstances at the time."

"Okay daddy," the boy nodded and nuzzled into his daddy's stomach, mewling when Harry scratched his head.

"Good, now whats your name baby boy?"

"L-Louis."

I KNOW ITS SHORT AND BLAH BUT DEAL, SWEETIE, DEAL.