my heart my soul

[Dante's pov]

I wake up to scarlette on my chest asleep with soft snores comming from her, it's the most adorable thing ever. I kiss her eyelids and nose softly tying not to wake her. I  slowly move her off of me so I can get food. I walk out of the room and walk into the kitchen, I bend down slightly to see what all there is;  when I turn around and see scarlette standing there rubbing her eyes. When she has her eyes adjusted she looks at me and smiles.  Michael walks in and smiles , I notice hasn't gotten clothes on yet, I quickly drop what I had in my hands and run to her turning her towards me covering her ass. "Now that's a nice way to wake up" Michael chuckles as Alfonzo walks into the room seeing the situation. "What's going on in here?"  Calum says walking in behind Alfonzo. " nothing really just scarlette giving a flash show". " that is not what I was doing!!!!!!.......I just forgot I didn't have clothes on". Scarlette says glaring at the boys. She looks at me and oi already know what's she wants, to get out of the kitchen. I hold her tightly a run as fast as I can to my room. I let her go and she runs to our dresser. I love saying our. I smirk to myself and she looks at me " what's got your dimples all worked up?" She says giggling, I shake my head " just thinking ". " of what?.  " nothing". "Uh huh sure".  She kisses my cheek and goes into the bathroom with the clothes she picked out and started the shower. I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and a pantera shirt, I walk into the bathroom hearing the water running I strip off my clothes from last night and walk in the shower with her. I hug her from behind making her jump she turns her head and kisses my jaw then turns back. I kiss her warm neck and rub her stomach leading up to her boobs. She moans silently and turns facing me. She kisses me then my neck making me growl in approval. I lick her neck then sink my teeth in, mmm she tastes so sweet. She moans and places her hands on my chest "d...... Dante...". She whispers. "Dante... Dante s..stop I...I can..t". She goes limp in my arms, oh shit. I quickly turn off the water and run into the room, I yell for Alfonzo while putting her clothes on. I put my clothes on and yell for him again why isn't he answering?. I quickly run downstairs and see Michael, Alfonzo and calum all sitting on the couch they all look at me  confused. "I've been calling you for a while, Alfonzo, it's scarlette". He immediately jumps up and I run up to my room Alfonzo trailing behind me. I look down at her and blood is trickling down her neck and into her hair. He comes in the room and as soon as he sees her he falls to his knees and crawls over to her and grabs her hand. " what did you do to her!!?!" He exclaims. " n..n..nothing I just bit her she told me she was full vampire since I bit her but.... Did he bite her?".  I pick up her diary gotta find something out from somewhere.  Now that I remember I did see fresh claw marks on her right shoulder blade. I flip her body over, bloody neck and all. I see the blood stain on the back of her shirt, I lift her shirt up and see the wound bleeding again, earlier it had a scabs on all three scratches. I bite my middle and pointer finger, I sit there for a few seconds and wait for my blood to drip onto her wound, when it finally drips off my finger I stare at her back to see if it works. It doesn't heal her but let's her talk for a few seconds then puts her back in the condition she was in before. I had her write down  what to do. After ten blood applies she's finally done. I read what she wrote: "my grandmother told me that I need both you and Michael's blood in one of my wounds in order for this trance to get off of my conscious, or I will stay in this minicoma for thirtytwo weeks and after those thirty two weeks I will become human and I will not be able to spend eternity with either one of you". I quickly run and get Michael and drag him up the stairs to my room. I cut his arm open and have it start to drip on her wound, I bite my wrist and have my arm join his. "What the hell are you doing Alfonzo!!?". " saving her from becoming human".