Haruka X Cecil: Part 1 of 2

STARISH - One With Me

I lose myself with every note sung by STARISH. I feel immersed into another world where the voices of Tokiya, Ren, Syo, Natsuki, Masato, Otoya, and Cecil captivate my heart with their passionate feelings. 

These feelings within their voices are the wings of my heart, making me soar higher than ever before. Higher than any bird, mountain, or cloud. It makes me smile and want to roll on the ground in excitment! I hope they will always be my wings! 

It's been a year since STARISH debuted with our hit song Maji Love 1000%. 

For the past year we have been traveling in Japan and overseas in our Maji Love Tour. I managed to compose thirteen songs, thirteen beautiful songs that captivated the audience. I've seen their hearts melt into passion in every concert ...IT'S SOOOO MAGICALLLL! 

I sit in my apartment looking at the pink picture frame across from me. I stand up from my bed and walk to it. 

I touch the thin glass protecting the blossom Cecil gave to me. I smile. Cecil. Without him STARISH would have not existed. Without him Magi Love 2000% would have not been a success. 

I love his voice. STARISH needed his voice otherwise the song would be a disaster. 

I hear a knock on my door. I shake my head, I need to stop thinking! 

I opened the door, Cecil is balancing on the rail. 

"Cecil-san! Get off of that!" 

"Huh? Oh." He got off and smiled at me while scratching his head. "Haruka, let's go to the park."

"Huh, I..I"

"Please, I really wanted to sing the song you have written for me. I love it. It warms my heart even more as I think about it! Ah! Singing a song written by Haruka! My life dream has been fulfilled!"

"I..."

He took my hand and we went to the park. I saw a picnic blanket with a basket already made. I was shocked. 

"Cecil?"

He laughed, "This is for us. There are going to be fireworks today. I only got to see them once with you before. But I wanted to see them again fluttering in the sky!"

I smiled, "Just like STARISH."

"Hmm?"

"Everyone flutters in the sky like butterflies, expanding its beautiful wings to everyone. It warms everyone's heart like a blanket."

"We've also grown, haven't we? Before we all had doubts about ourselves but now.." I looked to him intentively, curious of his answer, "we have become different people because of you Haruka."

"Cecil..." I smile and shook my head no, "No, everyone has changed me to become a better person. I want to keep composing music for STARISH forever to make everyone happy!" 

"Ah, speaking of music, Haruka listen to the song I wrote! Please!" 

"Hai! Please sing it to me!"

He stood up happily then began to sing: 

                                                No matter where I go, you're all I see

                                                From your glistening eyes, in a wide sea

                                                I am sure to find the love within your soul

                                                In a dark world, your smile lights the day

                                                High in a cloud, thoughts of you lead the way

                                                To a place deep inside my soul only you exist 

                                                You are the one, the only one I love

                                                The purest form, of a beautiful dove 

                                                I will treasure you will all my heart and soul

Cecil was glowing as he sung his beautiful song. All I could do was watch him in awe and blush. His eyes were sparkling as he expressed his devotion for the person he was singing to--this person he loves. It was a moment I hope to never forget. 

I also kept smiling widely as he attracted a crowd. These feelings, his feelings, are being spread to everyone in the park. It feels so intense to hear his voice and unmistakenably real as the thumping of my heart echoes my body even harder than before. 

He was on his final line, I could tell. When he did finish the roar of the crowd cheering "CECIL" and clapping was so loud that Cecil grabbed my wrist and we ran away from the now chasing us crowd. 

The crowd looked confused when they could not find us but we were in a tree.

"CECILLLLLL!!!! THIS IS SO HIGH, I'M NOT AFRAID BUT STILL THIS IS SOOOOO HIGH! HOW DID I EVEN GET UP HERE! CECILLLLL"

"Haruka!" He embraced my body. I could feel his warmth and I didn't feel scared anymore. He turned my body around so my back can lay on his chest, "Just don't move until they give up okay?" 

"Okay."

He sat behind me in silence, leaning on the tree branch, and I can feel the thumping of his heart on my back. I look to him and he blushed.

"So how was it?"

"It's beautiful!! Your voice is beautiful and gentle."

He looked to me shocked, "The song I wrote was about you."

"HUHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!? Cecil, what you sang... I.."

He whispered in my ear, "It was my feelings for you Haruka. I've always loved you since I've met you in your dreams. I wanted to sing for you, and only you. These are my true feelings for the woman I know and so dearly love! Haruka I love you!" 

Cecil gently moves my cheek to the side with his gentle hands. I gasp and blush as I saw his lips so close to mine. I can feel his breath along with mine. His eyes are shining like a true prince, so beautiful. 

BUT HERE I AM FREAKING OUT! I WANT TO JUMP FROM THIS TREE TO ESCAPE but at the same time I don't. I don't want to run away from him and there is no one here to stop him.

Cecil. My heart, it beats for you, for all you have done, for believing me, and for being there when I cried. But why do I hold back my feelings? Should I really run? 

I shut my eyes and wait.