3: Dream Come True

Jungkook was lifting Jimin again, but something was decidedly different. His right hand was gripping much higher, palming the dancer's hardening length through his flimsy training pants and earning him that small gasp he could not forget about. Overcome by a sudden hunger, he licked over the exposed skin of his ribs and bit down. Fuck, he wanted this so bad.

A small hand slid into his hair and pulled his lips to one of the nipples on the naked chest while his hand could not stop feeling up the hard shape of the dancer's crotch. Before he knew it, he was rutting between those glorious buttocks, thrusting his hips in a frenzy and groaning into the soft neck under his lips.

"Jeon," the sharp voice of the lady interrupted them. "Again, and this time harder," she instructed him.

Jungkook did not understand. Why did he have to let go of Jimin when he could just finish now?

"Jeon," she said again, this time with Hoseok's voice. "Fucking Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook's eyes snapped open.

"Either turn off your alarm or get the fuck out of bed!" his best friend and flatmate shouted at his face.

Hell, he had been dreaming, Jungkook realized embarrassed. And he was as hard as a metal rod. Great. That much about earning it. He was such a lecher.

"I'll get up," he rasped at his friend, waving the other out of his room to rub off his little friend.

Ten minutes later, he entered the kitchen and slumped into his chair. "How did it go yesterday?" Hoseok asked him.

"Don't know," Jungkook murmured while he watched how the coffee was poured into his pot. A splotch of milk, a teaspoon of sugar. Hoseok knew how to treat him well.

"When will they announce who got the job?" his friend continued his enquiry.

"Today," he provided and took a sip from the brew. "They'll call."

His phone vibrated like someone had summoned the devil. Unknown number. Still tired and clumsy he grabbed for it to take the call. "Yeah?"

"Jeon Jungkook?" asked Park Jimin's voice.

"Yeah," he answered, suddenly much more awake. "I mean, yes, that's me."

"Hi, Jimin here. I wanted to ask if you'd still like to be my base?" the man asked and Jungkook's mind was doing a short detour onto filthy lands at the word 'base', but when he had his brain under control again, he replied, "Yes, very much."

A small snort told him that he must have sounded a little too eager. "Great. Send me your schedule and we'll figure out the times to practice."

"Sure."

"Oh, and bring something less baggy for practice," Jimin told him and Jungkook wanted to sink into the ground.

"Sure," he breathed out, ignoring Hoseok's lifted eyebrow.

"Cool. See you there," the dancer bid his goodbye.

"Later," Jungkook murmured before he heard the line being cut. Then he whispered, "I don't know if I'll survive this."

"Survive what?" his best friend asked until his face lit up. "He chose you!"

Jungkook swallowed and nodded.

"Oh my god, Kook! You should be celebrating. Stop looking so put-out," the older scolded him.

"Can I borrow those tight pants you use for running?" he asked, not able to think of any clothing in his closet that would fit the description 'less baggy'.