― 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Chaeyoung P.O.V.

I remember the first time when I met Jungkook.

He was wearing the typical uniform for boys. He wore headphones over his head and ears, he had those expensive leather black shoes and his backpack was just a simple white one. He looked pretty simply like everyone else is but one thing is different from him; his eye. 

Yes. His eye. His left eye.

He has an odd eye. It looks normal to everyone but I can tell that he has an odd eye and I could also tell that he knows that I know about it. 

There is something about people with odd eyes. They tend to live a life that is very mysterious, dangerous, crazy, and magical, I guess. 

Mysterious to the point where you go crazy about what is going through their minds and what kind of life they are living. Their mysterious behavior drives your curiosity closer to death. Dangerous in the sense you might see them covered in blood. The last person I met with an odd eye lived a very dangerous life that destroyed my mental health by worrying so much for her. A crazy life is how they want to live their lives. They think of the most out-of-this-world ideas and, god, their laughs drive you crazy. Magical? Well, there is something magical about them that you can't explain.

How do I know? 

My sister had an odd eye and, man, oh, man, she lived a crazy life.

______________________________________

Author's Note:

Comment down if you're excited about the first chapter of this book.

This book is in process of writing so please bear with me if there are long, very long updates.