The New Teammate

Everything was going well in their practice. Until coach ukai blew his whistle.

"alright gang we have a new player with us. I know you might know this guy but hie looks great for the team" coach ukai said.

Ofcourse hinata already knew it was. He was eavesdropping in their conversation. Hinata just rolled his eyes as his coach talk about him.

After couch ukai stop talking. Daichi clap his hands making everyone look at him. except hinata.

"as couch ukai said he is a very reliable guy so please be kind to him and no shouting please.." Daichi pointed his index finger at the dumb dou. "especially you two tanaka and nishinoya please don't scare our new member". Daichi said.

HAH. The dou said at the same time. Hinata just wanted to leave but he was about to leave when someone open the door. It was shouzuke.

"shouzuke" everyone thought. But hinata just sat down and mumbled
"great the star is here".

The team look at couch ukai and Daichi. "this is our new member hinata shouzuke, hinata's second brother." Daichi said.

"hey everyone it's so nice to be your new teammate in volleyball especially my brothers friends are here" shouzuke said.

"HAI" everyone said except hinata. He just rolled his eyes.

Everyone introduced themselves.even coach ukai. Hinata flinched as he felt something was surrounding him eyes that were felt with hate and disgust but hinata just didn't look in there eyes. Hinata then snapped back at reality.

"hey hinata you ok" coach ukai asked.
Hinata looked at couch ukai. He his touch cheeks only to find him crying. He immediately got up and went to excuse himself.

Everyone was silent but shouzuke just smirk quietly he knew his plan was going well.he look up to hinatas friend he just remembered the day that it was also like this.

PAST

?boy1? - oh my is he crying

? Girl1? - ugh such a cry baby no wonder your friends left you

?Boy2? - is he really the gifted

?Girl2?-yeah, I don't think he is I mean look at him crying over some stupid thing hahahaha

Everyone laughed at past hinata while shouzuke was enjoying the torture his brother had.but..

"Shouzuke.. Shouzuke... SHOUZUKE" tanaka yelled out his name. Shouzuke came back to reality.

"what are you smiling about" tanaka who was beside him. "oh me.. Its nothing I just remembered something from the past" Shouzuke said smiling at his new senpai and so tanaka smiled back while looking at the door.

Kageyama, tsukishima,noya and all of the members were worried of hinata.
"what was that"suga thought.

With hinata...

       Hinata didn't know were to go. He was crying nonstop.he didn't know why he was crying. He ran and ran till he didn't know were he was.

He just sit at the shadows while remembering the faces that made him confident.

He chuckled by remembering someone who was shy and someone who was bossy and someone who was cute he remembered every person.

After a couple of hours hinata stopped crying. He stand up and went to the restroom. He looked at the mirror his eyes were red he didn't at all he just hated everyone who believe his brother. He skipped practice because he was tired.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/n
Hey guys glad to see you guys liking my story by the way if you want to know who Shouzuke is here...

A/nHey guys glad to see you guys liking my story by the way if you want to know who Shouzuke is here

I made it myself so please don't judge me😊😊
Bye guys and thanks again..