The chapter where the chapter chapters of the chapter

stan billy for clear skinnies

"Princess, don't you thi-", You corrected Yachi. "Y/n" 

"Right, Y/n dont you think you should be home now."

"I would go home, but Tooru would be there."

"Right, Prince Tooru is your little brother so tou sould take xare of him."

"Are you saying you dont want to hang ou-" 

"NONO IM NOT SAYING THAT ITS JUST YOUREAPRINCESSIMKINDANOTONEANDIDONTTHINKWESHOULDJUSTHANGOUTLIKE THIS LIKE WHAT IF THE NEWS REPORTS CATCH ONTO THIS" Yachi screeched quickly. You put your hand on hers and calmed her down with a hug.

"Who cares, we're still FRIENDS no matter what you are or what news reporters say."

"Always and forever" you pinky promised, "A-Always and forever" she nodded.

"Now it is quite late so im gonna head home, how about i drive you home on my bike" you suggested "A-Ah, id rather you not to." 

You argued back and forth with her for a while wanting to take her home, you finally complied but did ride her into town. You dropped her off in the townsquare and head to the playground for Tooru. Youre forced to pick him up every night, it gets tiring every day slowly and slowly.

"OI, OIKS GET YOUR DUMBASS HERE" you screamed, you immediately heard Toorus feet scramble and him moving  towards you. he said his goodbyes to Iwa and we both left to go to the castle.

Little did you know what was gonna happen next.