08

Sebastian's POV

The party ended in a disaster, Derek couldn't hold his emotions. He just had to hit him after Lucas called him a traitor. What had happened between the two of them is still a mystery to I and Henry. We still find it difficult to believe that the two of them decided to take it out like this and embarrass each other in public.

After the confrontation was stopped by the security, everyone quickly made their way out of the party. Lucas' father was fuming. His mother left the hall immediately to hide the anger. Derek also walked out while Henry followed him. I tried moving closer to Lucas to see if he wasn't seriously hurt but he just pushed me away from him and walked out of the party:

Once everything was settled, I quickly composed myself and took the Augustus' girls back home to their parent. Aurora was still trying to get her sister to talk and tell her why she decided to go to the party with Lucas and not me. Judging from her body language and her stubbornness, whatever Lucas has used to threaten this girl worked miracles.

"Thank you so much for bringing them home safely" Their father appreciated me once I walked them to their door.

"It's my duty sir. You don't have to thank me" I replied while looking at Aurora.

Their mother quickly dragged Pearl inside the house and left me with Aurora and the father. Sensing I wanted to say something to his daughter, the man smiled at me and left.

"Thank you for today, Aurora. I'll see you next time"

"Goodbye Sebastian" She walked into the house without looking back at me.

"Goodnight Aurora" I waved knowing fully well that she didn't see me nor hear me.

I got into the car and opened my laptop, I want to know what happened today in this car with Aurora. After I discovered my illness, my doctor advised me that I should try and plant a CCTV camera in different places and since then, it has helped.

I watched as Aurora got into the car, sat down and they started talking, even if I can't hear what they were saying, they both looked at each other as if they knew each other from somewhere.

I watched as he moved closer to her, his finger on her neck, moving slowly down her chest.

He replaced his finger with his mouth. Sucking and biting her neck while his finger remained at its spot, not moving, changing its position.

His mouth was already all over her neck, moving from one spot to another. At one point, She tried moving away from him, not once but twice and all her efforts were futile.

The next thing she did was to grab her phone from her bag and pressed something, almost immediately she threw the phone to the farthest corner of the car.

He removed his mouth from her neck and held her tightly, she was struggling to breath and when I zoomed in, tears were rolling down her face.

I stopped and I couldn't go any further. She had tried covering up for him. I asked her and she lied about it. Every single thing that came out of her mouth was a lie. The worst thing is how much I hate myself right now. I had hurt her and still I didn't do it.

I closed the laptop angrily and brought out two pills and swallowed it, I can't afford losing my sanity for the second time tonight.

Thinking about what I could do for a moment, I made a decision. I have to talk to Grandpops about this. That marriage of a thing with that family cannot work out.

"Turn around and drive us to my grandfather's mansion" I instructed my driver.

On getting there, he was already in his study room, the door was slightly opened, I peeked at it and knocked before entering.

"Grandpops" I called out.

"How many times will I tell you to stop calling me that? I hate it" he raised his head from what he was doing and laughed

"What are you doing?"

"Going through memories. I just came back from the hospital and I had to look back at how we began. She's the prettiest woman I've ever laid my eyes upon" He looked dreamy and I know how much he misses grandma.

Ever since she was diagnosed with cancer, we've done everything in our power to make her feel better and it's almost not enough.

"She'll be fine, she's stronger and I have faith in her" I assured him and he nodded. I've always believed that grandma will be fine. She's too strong and amazing to lose the battle to cancer.

"What brings you here at this time of the night?" He closed the picture album and I sat opposite him.

"I wanted to talk to you about The Augustus sister"

"Which one?"

"Aurora" it took him a minute to finally remember her.

"The shy one. She's the prettiest of the two, no denial. She accompanied you to the party today, right? Hope you had a nice time?" He asked. I wanted to question how he knew it was her who accompanied me but I couldn't because I know just how powerful my grandfather is.

"Almost. Until Derek and Lucas decided to unbury the hatchet. Funny enough, they used their fists for the job" Grandpa smiled. "Those two had been locking heads since forever. I hope they grow out of it"

I hope so too

"That's not why I'm here though. I think Aurora knows about Eric" He couldn't hide his surprise

"How did that happen?"

"I don't know too but from what happened in the car today, I think she even knows how to stop him. The worst thing is, he hurt her. Her neck is bruised. This is enough reason to stop any wedding or connections with that family, Grandpops. It'll be too dangerous to give them that type of power. I'm supposed to take this secret to my grave and not share it with a girl who can barely make two sentences together and say it in public. It'll be my death if I do" I explained and grandpa shakes his head.

"No Sebastian, no! You're wrong this time. This is more reason why you should get married to that girl. One, she knows your secret and how to control you. Two, she'll take that secret to her grave, I'm very sure about this. We would be making a mistake if you don't marry her, Sebastian. The greatest mistake of our lives"

I tried reasoning with Grandpops but I still can't understand why he thinks not getting married to this girl would be a mistake.

"How about this? What if I get to know her before getting married to her? We don't have to rush this thing" I implied

"No Sebastian. Age is no more on my side and I need to know fully well that there's someone taking care of you. Someone who has power over you and him too. Someone to get you right back on track. There's no reason why we should wait any longer. Try to get to know her better while married to her Sebastian"

"What if I hurt her?"

"You said she knows how to control him,right? Are you sure about that?" I nodded confused and not sure anymore.

"Then marry her"

"What if I don't want this, Grandpa?"I asked angrily.

"Then think about all the sacrifices that you and I have made to get you to this particular stage you are right now and think of how you'll destroy everything once you lose it for five minutes. Think Sebastian and in case you need to know, this is not a request, it's a command. If you go against this marriage, I'll withdraw everything from you and when I say everything, I mean everything you cherish the most!" He said walking out of the study room.

///////////////

Do you think Grandpops is being selfish?