1.

(Abir in MM)

(Abir in MM)

Giselle
September 22nd (Last day of summer)
2 months pregnant
10am

"Come here, ma." Abir whispered sternly to me, trying to pull me back into the room with him.

"Stop." I whined, pushing his hands off of my waist as I stood in the hallway now.

Quickly, I pulled my skirt back down and fixed my thong, that was slightly slid to the side.

"See.."

"Yo' ass be playin' with me, G." He smacked his lips as his Piece stood up tall, ready for more, but I completely ignored him now.

It'd been a long night and we'd been wildly going at it for most of it. I was too tired to continue now but he couldn't seem to keep his hands off of me these days. Which I didn't mind too much, I actually enjoyed the attention, being two months pregnant and all; but we were in my mom mom's house.

We weren't supposed to be doing this here.

We'd obviously lost track of time since it was now 10 in the morning and everyone in the house was up and wide awake. And I knew we were probably loud and caught.

"Come here, bro." He continued to call frustratedly, standing in the crack of my room's door with his pants still pulled down but I waved him off.

"Later, Abir." I expressed to him and he smacked his lips while flagging me, before disappearing back into my room.

Slowly creeping down the staircase now, I could hear my mom mom talking loudly to someone and it instantly ceased my embarrassment.

Good, she didn't hear us. I thought to myself.

"Oh, how I can't wait to see my good-haired grand baby." Was all I heard her say and I instantly became irritated.

Here she goes. I thought to myself.

"I just know she or he is going to be so pretty with that pretty hair." She went on, boasting on the phone to someone. Saying things that I'd already told her to stop saying.

"Yup. My GG's having a baby.." She trailed off.

"She came back home at the beginning of the summer and ended up pregnant two months later-"

"Mom mom." I called out, coming down the steps completely now as she quickly looked up at me.

"Oh. Hey, baby. I was just talking about you." She went on with a guilty smile as if she wasn't telling all of my business right now.

"Mhm. Her and Abir.."

"That's what I said, chile. These crazy kids." She continued on and I shook my head, plopping down onto the other couch across from her.