Bath Water

Clyde's beard tickles my neck as he nuzzles me into wakefulness. I'm so cozy and I don't want to get out from under the the covers. I'm well aware that we have a train to catch this morning. We're meeting our friends in New York for a week long vacation in Greece. I'm extremely excited, but I'm exhausted from packing our bags last night. I stress over outfits to pack and making sure I have all my hair and make up stuff. Clyde was so easy. He just rounded up all his shorts, t shirts, and underwear. He promptly tossed in into a pile on the bed. I had to find his black and blue dress shirts and pants while he was at the bar working.
So now I can feel the warm wall of his body against my back. His right arm is wrapped around my upper torso and cradling my breasts. This is the best feeling on earth. I turn in bed to face him and I wrap my arm around his back and bury my cold nose into his chest. He's wearing his Fleetwood Mac Rumors t shirt  and black boxers. He rubs his hand against my back clad in a waffle knit charcoal gray sleep shirt. I lift my leg to wrap around him. My cold foot touches the back of his warm thigh.
Clyde jumps and says, "Good Lord, woman! Your feet are freezing!"
I just cling to him tighter. And rub my feet against him more. He pretends to shiver.
"C'mon. You need to get up. We're gonna be late. We have a long day of travelin' baby girl."
"Mmmm. Nooo. You're so warm! Lay on top of me baby", I complain as I hold him tighter.
"If I do that, you'll never get up. You'll be upset all day if you forget anything. I don't want you to be cranky all day. C'mon. You'll feel better once you get some coffee in you."
Clyde goes to get up and I pull him back to me as I grab his arm where hand was amputated. He leans back to me and I reach up to grab a fistful of his long hair and kiss his mouth.
"You keep doin' that and I'll never get out of this bed", Clyde says smiling against my mouth.
"That's my evil plan. Mmmm. What did I do right to deserve you?", I ask batting my eyelashes up at him while my arm is draped around his neck. I press my forehead to his.
Clyde says as he stands up, "Who says you deserve me?"
My mouth drops open in mock surprise and I say, "Daaamn! You're savage this Mornin' baby and I love it. I packed all our stuff last night babe. I just need to do my hair and make up."
Clyde rolls his eyes and says, "It's gonna be a long flight, J. You're gonna sleep most of the time. You don't need all that shit on your face. You're beautiful just the way you are. Just like that."
"I am not arriving in another country with my jet settin' friends lookin' like a hot fuckin' mess Clyde Logan!", I say to him feigning shock and irritability.
"You got one part of that sentence right. You're hot and baby, the only time you're a fuckin' mess is when I make you cum", Clyde says as he walk down the hall to put the coffee on.
"You are on fire this mornin' baby!"
"Get your butt out of bed. I'll get the coffee on. C'mon!", he says and I take in his thick muscular form walking down the hall.
My toes curl beneath the blanket in appreciation. I throw the blanket off and quickly spring from bed and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brush my hair and leave it in a cute messy bun. I do light make up and Clyde brings me coffee as I apply my blush. It's made perfectly with cinnamon creamer and Splenda. As I work on my make up, I watch him in the mirror. He removes his t shirt and boxers and steps into the shower. I bite my lower lip and will myself to not join him. I finish my make up and head into the bedroom to dress a comfy pair of distressed jeans and a long sleeve baggy crop top that just shows a tiny bit of tummy when I lift my arms. I hope the other girls don't over do it with their outfits. I know Sam will look fabulous as always and Ruby has changed her style drastically since moving to New York. Hannah still has the same style. She dresses similar to me. She's sweet and cozy. I'm youthful and cozy.  I get what Clyde is sayin'. We're on vacation. I should just be chill and comfortable whenever I can. He's the only person I care to impress anymore, but I also don't want to feel like a country bumpkin.
Clyde walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. It's hanging low on his hips. There's little droplets on his back. After I tie my shoes, I get up from the bed and walk up behind him.  He's taking underwear from his drawer as my hands slide up his torso to his chest. I begin to lick each water droplet slowly on his back and kiss at all of his moles and freckles.
"J, what are you doin'?", Clyde asks and I can feel his sigh beneath my hands. "You know there is no such thing as a quickie for us."
"I'm just lovin' you. I'm just appreciative of every inch of your skin. I love how you smell after a shower baby. You smell like Christmas morning."
Clyde grips the edge of the dresser as he faces the mirror. I slip my hands beneath the towel around his hips and it drops to the floor. I grab hold of my property and stroke it lovingly. Clyde's head rolls back and he groans in pleasure.
"Turn around", I command him.
"Yes ma'am", he says as he obeys.
He leans against the dresser as I drop to my knees. I stroke his dick and tease the tip with the tip of my tongue. I lick his seeping pre cum from the head of his cock and begin to ease him into my mouth. I slide his warm length into my mouth and suck him while staring up at him with triumphant eyes as his jaw goes slack. The more slack his jaw goes, the more my jaw tightens as my lips become a vacuum. My hands grab his firm ass and I pull him closer to shove his cock further into my throat.
"Jackie! Oh! God! Yes, baby! Ugh! You're such a good girl. Mmmmm. You're the fuckin' best baby girl", Clyde says moaning and groaning. Clyde's hands move from the dresser to the back of my head as he skull fucks me. My gags and slurps are the only sound aside from his pleasure. Finally my lips lock tight on the tip and Clyde empties his cum into my mouth. The warm, salty fluid coats my tongue and throat. I swallow down his essence and lick my lips. We clean up and he gets dressed. I fix my make up quickly.
We gather our bags and we meet Jimmy outside . He drives us to the train station. Soon we will be with our friends in New York where we will board a private jet to Greece. How is this my life?
***************************************