Heartbreak

"Daichiiiii!~" You yelled across the hallway, "Hey Y/N-chan." He said quickly. Your cheeks tinted as you jumped on him with your arms around his neck, your feelings for him familiar to the other teammates, so they never minded it. At most, they teased you about it, but that's it. "How've yo-" You cut off by a honey-filled voice. "Daichi~!" The person yelled. This caused a little pang in your stomach. No one else does that tone to him unless they are his fangirls, and in that case, they call him 'sweetie' or 'babe'. But this was different. He whipped his head around and pushed your grip off his, "Hey Icchigo" he said and the girl named 'Icchigo' hugged him. She looked up at you with her sweet looking face, but a noticeable disgust fell upon her face. "Daichi babeeee? Who's this... girl?" She stared at you. Questioning who you were. "Oh, this is my friend, Y/N! Y/N, meet my girlfriend, Icchigo!" ... what?... You've never felt so much pain in your heart, you felt like crying. You know you shouldn't, Daichi would catch on if he saw you crying. "N...Nice to meetcha, Icchigo..." You managed to croak out of your throat. "YOUR Y/N?! DAICHI HAS TOLD ME SOOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT YOU!!" Too... bright... She seemed like an angel, in which one you could never be. No wonder he picked her... So... cute... "I've never heard of you, Daichi never told me about you!" You said, trying to act surprised. "Oh? We have been dating for 4 months..." 4 months....? And he never... What?... Your color drained and everything you were trying to bottle up seemed to spill out. Suga was the first to notice and quickly made an excuse to get you out of there. Luckily the whole team (expect Daichi) was there to comfort you of the newfound heartbreak you just received. It was painful.. Unfortunately for the rest of the day, you could not focus, not even speak correctly.

At the end of the day, he went home with a white-haired angel. While you went home with bottled out feelings.

•°• t i m e s k i p •°•

It's been about 2 years since the heartbreak... Two horrible years. A little while after the incident, Daichi quit the volleyball club to spend more time with her. Much to your dismay. Since you were a 3rd year like Daichi, you graduated and went off to college. But wanting to get away from the mess, you decided to go overseas to America. Soon after you left, Daichi found out Icchigo was cheating on him and he was left heartbroken. He called the rest of the team for sympathy but got none. He was told about how you had a massive crush on him and how you said how life means nothing when you found out. He hung up. Now his heart was shattered, tiny little pieces on the ground that he couldn't fit together. How could he be so blind? Now it was obvious to him; the hugs, stealing his clothes, calling him every night, giving him bento almost every day, skipping school to see him when he was sick. You liked him more than she ever did...

"Y/N!! DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE!!" He screamed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Rolii's note)
DAMN, this is like what? 530 words? I'm crying so much now like wtf-