1

Gravity Falls is a place that never takes too outsiders. This town is surrounded by miles of cliffs, lakes, man-sized-bugs and pine trees. Mabel and I transferred here, the people welcomed us with open arms, because we were adorable six year olds.

Not saying they weren't 'iffy' about having two more members of the Pines family running around. Gruncle Stan hasn't given us a good name down here, but we proved ourselves to be a couple of angels in no time.

I walked inside my shared attic bedroom, wrapped in a towel. My body shivered as I made my way to the wardrobe and changed into my favorite red lingerie. I'm not trying to look sexy for my sister. (Even if I look pretty damn sexy. It's just my style.)

I rubbed my shoulders up and down to get warmer. “Jeez, it's frigging' cold.” I've lived in Gravity Falls for ten years, but this is my first winter, where it's snowed. The sun likes beating down on us with a raging heat all year round.

I can't complain about the cold since, It's nice to have a break from the constant sweating, and having to change my clothes multiple times throughout the day.

I grabbed my hair brush off the vanity and unwrapped my brunette forest from the hair-towel. My eye twitched as I worked the bristles through the semi-wet mess on my head.

I'm a true blue curly cue, so this hair requires immediate attention when I get out of the shower.

I couldn't hear over the sound of my hairdryer, if I could, I would've evaded the oncoming Mabel from behind.

The hoe barreled towards me at record speed. I heard her footsteps at the last second and spun around in time to get a face full of Mabel. She tackled me to the creaky floorboards, emitting a sound that I can only describe as a mix between an angry elephant/gorilla hybrid... gorillaphent!

“Mabel! What heck!?” I tried defending myself with the hairdryer, but that did nothing to stop Mabel from grasping both of my chesticals.

She wailed, “Why are they so much bigger! You bitch how dare you!” She's on the verge of tears and refuses to release her tit-grip, no matter how hard I slap.

“Remove your hands from my body woman!”

She made a noise of defiance... I think... couldn't tell. So, I pushed her off and stood up. “They aren't that big...” I mumble while switching the hairdryer off.

“No... but they're bigger than mine. What the heck, Dipper! We're twins! We should BOTH have magnificent boobs.” She tried grabbing my boob once more.

I slapped her hand away and resumed brushing my now dried hair. “They'll grow... eventually.” I'm not sure if that's true, but it seemed to pacify her. At the very least, it stopped her tears of depression.

“Do you think so? *sniffle sniffle*”

I placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a thumbs up. “Of course I do” I lied, but whatever could I do!?

My ta-ta's have always been one cup bigger than Mabel's. She just can't handle it. When she sees me without a shirt, that woman's brain goes from sixteen-year-old crybaby to six-year-old crybaby in a split second.

“Should become a lesbian like you?”

My eyebrow raised itself. “What?”

“I'm just saying' all Lesbos have perfect boobs...” A bright sparkle flared to life in her eyes. “If I swing the other way, maybe they'll grow!” She declared with a finger triumphantly pointed at the ceiling.

“You're a genius, Mabel.”

Will she pick up on my sarcasm?

“I know right.”