𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

All the teachers in school seemed overly stressed about the open day for the Yr6s

All the teachers in school seemed overly stressed about the open day for the Yr6s. They had given us all a strict assembly about how we have to behave, as we were representing the school.

We were all allocated in differnt sections of the school, I was in pe, along with Hassan. Both our brothers were also with us, but we had to keep ignoring them as they just joked about us liking each other.

Beth was in art with Jordan and Chloe, as they were all pretty good at it, and the teachers reckoned that both the Yr11 students couldn't do much harm in the canteen.

• • •

The yr6s and there parents watched us all kick a ball around, as we tried to hide the fact we were bored out of our minds. They would occasionally ask us questions, however the main bulk of them were directed to mr simpson, so there really wasn't much point in us being there.

"Sir can we take a break" Cory asked. "Yeah sure, but be quick though lads.. and lass" he agreed, adding on the end 'lass' as he looked at me and remembered.

"Nice one" I sniggered at cory as he patted mr back. We went inside along with Riz and Hassan, to see what was going on everywhere else, as it would be a lot more fun that what we were doing.

We pulled open the canteen door to see jordan standing there, yelling at a girl with a pram infront of her. Candice murgatroyd.

"What's going on" Riz whispered to Cory, as we continued walking in.

"Here, jordan, don't worry I'll deal with him" mr bell instructed to kaneez who was trying to sort the situation out.

"Oh you'll sort me will ya?! Oi come to Ackley bridge, get taught by a hero, mr Steven bell!" Jordan snapped right in the teachers face.

"Come on have I not done enough for you kid?" Steve murmured to the boy. "Oh yeah you've done loads for me, hiding me baby round school, putting me on the rugby team.. absolute star he is!" Jordan declared, as all the parents of the young students, looked outraged at his performance.

"Jordan stop it!" Beth snapped at him quickly, grabbing his arm trying to pull him away.

"I promised Mrs Carter you'd behave, and look at ya!" Mr bell also snapped at the boy, as the headteacher touring a family around, walked into the chaotic room.

"Why'd you care!? You've split up with her everyone knows it!" Jordan yelled back. Mr bell proper lost it and told the boy to get out of his sight, rightfully so.

Cory took him away with a large shove, nearly sending him toppling, as Beth and I both stayed in the canteen, staring at Candice unsure of what to say.

"What happened?" Beth asked after a while, as I kneeled down and played with the babies hand... who I kept forgetting was actually my nephew.

"He... erm.. he found summat out" the girl stuttered as she spoke, clearly not wanting to tell us. Before Beth or I could ask her any more questions, she had mumbled a goodbye and walked out of the school, pushing the pram gently in front of her.

"My god, she sounded a right state" I laughed at my older sister, who smiled along with me, however I could tell she was worrying about our brothers.

"Don't worry it's fine. I said I'd meet Hassan in the hall, you coming?" I called behind me, beginning to walk away. Beth followed, as we made it into the filled hall, just in time for when Alya was getting onto the stage.

I saw Hassan sitting in the front row, next to his brother Riz, so I went and sat beside him, on the empty seat he had saved me.

"Heya" I spoke, sitting down and looking up at the stage. "Prepare to listen to the most bumlick speech you can imagine" he informed me, as I laughed a little, pretty silently, as I got a few glares from the teachers around me.

Alya started her speech waffling on about the school integrating different communities, all the stuff Mrs Carter said on the first day herself. However I was drawn back from my daydreaming, by loud gasps and whispers.

"The only integrating that's been happening is my dad... shagging the headteacher" alya declared to everyone, with a panicked despair in her voice, before we watched her quickly run off the stage.

Riz got up from his chair, and quickly followed Alya through the door, leaving Hassan and I both in the hall, listening to the disgusted parents muttering to each other.

"What the fuck" Hassan muttered from beside me, staring down at the floor. "Fuck, Hassan, I'm er... sorry" I told him, unsure of what to say about his dads affair on his mum.

"Do you want to go?" I asked, however he was eyeing up his dad from the side of the hall, clearly ready to go and have an argument with him. "I'll see you soon yeah" I said softly, patting his arm, as he nodded to me and walked over to Sadiq.

• • •

Beth, Missy and I both walked home, talking and unfortunately laughing about alyas speech. "Did you see the look on mrs Carter's face?" I announced to her, as we were both bending over with laughter.

"Forget that, did you see the look on sadiqs? He looked like her was gonna shit himself" Beth responded. "And bells! Looked like her was gonna go and punch him" Missy added.

We walked up the path, before Beth opened up the door for us to walk in. We instantly heard our brothers voices arguing with each other.

"Both of you shut it!" Beth yelled. We walked into the kitchen where jordan and Cory were both standing, with unhappy faces plastered onto themselves.

"What's up with you two" Beth asked, sounding agitated, in such a parenting way. "Don't act like you don't know" jordan muttered back to her, glaring.

"What?" Beth questioned.

"Cory slept with Candice" Jordan said. I laughed slightly, as I opened the fridge and grabbed out a coke.

"Right well.... Cory you shouldn't of done that, not when you knew jordan liked her" Beth stated, telling Cory off so unsurely, as she didn't know what Jordan wanted her to do".

Cory sniggered slightly however was clearly still worrying over something. "No you don't get it, I ain't Jamie's dad.. Cory is" the boy finished, As Beth and I both stated at Cory in shock, as he stood there, quite clearly looking guilty about it.