Mario X Meggy - A Christmas Special

Before I Start This Is 1. A Sequel To My Other Story AKA
(Mario x Meggy Don't Leave Me) So If You Haven't Read That Story Yet I Suggest You Read It First 2. This Is Also Serving As An Entry For Marioxspetti  Christmas Story Challenge And 3. Thank You For 1K Reads On The Original Book I Hope You Enjoy And This Book Is Also 10,000 Words Long So There's My Christmas Gift To You All XD
Merry Christmas!

Mario woke up feeling sore and a little bit on the tired side today because of the day prior to yesterday's events. Nearly dying twice in one day is definitely not on someone's todos list. Feeling a warm presence on his back he turned around and was met with an orange inkling sleeping with a very small smile on her face. Mario pecked her on the forehead. He then turned back around and got up and
walked/limped out of the room.

The castle was quiet. Way too despite it being rather late in the morning. Mario just assumed that everyone was asleep. The red plumber proceeded to grab some leftover lasagna that was left in the fridge, heated it up, slumped down on the couch, turned on the TV and switched it to YouTube. "This a makes me a so happy" Mario sung to himself in a joyful tone. "What makes you so happy?" A random voice said. Mario turned around to see that it was Saiko who said that. "Me, this TV and a perfect bowl of one of the best things in the entire world!" Mario replied. "Where is everyone else?" "They all went shopping for Christmas and stuff I'm assuming?" Saiko said as she joined the Italian on the couch who was eating his Lasagna so fast that even Kirby would be impressed. "One day I swear your going to choke" Saiko said annoyed. "My Lasagna would never hurt me!" Mario protested. "Whatever you say"

"Hey wake up! Hello? Are you ok sir?"

Those words kept circling around his unclear mind as he woke up to a blue inkling that was a male and had chocolate brown skin. "Huh, where the hell am I?" A man with a blue cap and shirt and black overalls. "Ummm Inkopolis, who are you?" The blue inkling asked. "That's none of your concern kid" He said as he stood up. "Sorry, just askin" the inkling said as he ran back off to join his other friends who where in the middle of a turf war. "How long have I even been out" SMG3 questioned as he took a quick glance around the city. He started to remember everything that happened with Mario, Meggy and Bowser and also how he was kicked right in the face pretty much. "That son of a bitch" SMG3 mouthed to himself. He was pissed off not only did he get beat up but his so called partner in crime left him behind. "I'm gonna make sure that fat turtle pays" SMG3 stood up and headed back to the drain pipe that lead back to the Mushroom Kingdom and from there he went over to dark land to greet the Koopa King himself. Meanwhile at the castle it's self.....

"Dad what am I gunna get for Christmas?!" Bowser JR repeated for probably the thousandth time today. "You ain't gunna get shit if you don't shut your damn mouth" Bowser said annoyed. Bowser JR waddled out of the room. Moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Who the hell is at my door at this hour?"

Walking over to the door he unlocked it and opened but was greeted with a blast of dark magic. Bowser was shot back over ten feet and landed on the floor. "Ugh,what the hell?" He picked him self back up and looked at a man with black overalls and a blue shirt/cap. "What are you doing here?" Bowser said looking at SMG3 with his eyes going up and down. "I came here to settle some business" SMG3 replied while cracking his knuckles. "Oh really" Bowser shot a massive fire ball from his mouth SMG3 got hit directly.

It did absolutely nothing.

When the smoke cleared SMG3 had a purple aura surrounding him. "What the hell?" Bowser said confused. SMG3 pulled out what seemed to be some sort of blaster.