4

Baku's POV

I was sitting in class half paying attention. I couldn't stop thinking about that guy I was texting. I really wonder why Dunce didn't want us to meet.

"-Kugou! Bakugou!" Eiji and Dunce yelled at the same time. "What!?" I growled. "You were zoned out, class is over," Eiji answered. "Oh. Sorry," I sighed. I stood up and grabbed my stuff, walking out. They followed me. "Hey Dunce... Why didn't you want me and that guy I was texting to meet?" I asked.

"Uhmm... I just feel like you guys would be at each other's throats..." Dunce answered falsely. 

I wasn't going to push him to talk about something he didn't want to though. We decided to hang out at my dorm with the rest of the squad which was just Off-Brand Spiderman and Pinky. My phone buzzed and I decided to check it.

Texting:

Shinsou: Hey Bakugou! How was your day?

Bakugou: Meh. It sucked. I zoned out during class and I'm pretty sure we were going over test info. Wby?

Shinsou: Oof. That sucks man. Anyway, my day was fine. Although I did get slapped by my sister because I tried to kidnap one of her cats which were originally mine, but she stole it when I moved out🙃😭 

Bakugou: Oof. Poor child.

Shinsou: What grade is chu in?

Bakugou: I'm a college senior.

Shinsou: uhfshufshshuhughu;gshu;!!!!!!! That's a whole year younger than me!!!!

Bakugou: Woah, Woah, Woah! Calm down, Kitty! 

Shinsou: Nuu! How have we no seen each other yet??

Bakugou: How the fuck do you expect me to know.

Shinsou: Well... do u wanna like meet up or some shit? 

Bakugou: Sorry but no. I'm hanging out with my friends.

Shinsou: Can I go to your dorm? Where is it?

Bakugou: Fine. 814B

Shinsou: Aight! I'll be there soon! 

Bakugou: Okay.

_________________________________________________

Bakugou's POV

The doorbell rang. I was currently laying on the couch across Shitty Hair and Soy Sauce. Pinky was sitting on one of the barstools in my kitchen and Dunce was laying on the floor by the door. We were all buzzed. Dunce opened the door, screeched, then shut it. He opened it again. "Uhm... Kat... Do you know this man?" Dunce asked. 

I looked at the door. "It's you. You're actually a real person. Not just some bot behind a screen. Wow." I said. He nodded. "So do you wanna like come in or?" I asked. "Sure." He answered. Dunce blocked the door. "No! You guys are gonna tear each other apart!" He yelled. I growled. "Move your goddamn ass, dunce!" I yelled. 

I stood up and shoved dunce out of the way so Shinsou could come in. "Hey. So should we like... Have a formal re-introduction or...?" I asked. Shinsou just stuck his hand out. "Shinsou Hitoshi," he said. I grabbed onto his hand. "Bakugou," I said, shaking his hand. He looked me up and down. "You're even hotter in person.." He said, taking a sip of his coffee. I felt my face heat up and I growled. "Fucking flirt! That's not fair!" 

__________________________________________________

Shinsou's POV

Kaminari decided we were gonna watch some movies. Kaminari, Bakugou, and I were the last three awake. It was late and Kaminari stood up. "I'm gonna head home. See you there Shinsou. Bye," he said, walking out. I waved to him. I continued watching the movie when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over and noticed Bakugou was asleep. I smiled a bit. I stood up and Bakugou laid down fully on the couch. I took the blanket off of the back of it and covered him up. "I know we just met and all... But I hope I can call you mine soon... You're really cute..." I whispered, brushing my fingertips across his face before walking out. 

I really do like him...

__________________________________________________

Hey, guys! Sorry for the *nervous laugh* almost year wait. I kinda lost motivation so bad haha! I really am sorry. I'm slowly getting motivation back. I'll start writing on this more frequently. I promise. I hope you all are doing good! Peace out :>