Chapter 7

Jennie POV
After eating my lunch downstairs, I sat on my bed as I pull off the charger on my phone. I opens Instagram, then the first thing that came out on my feed is Jimin's post.

Jennie :
Oh god he's so handsome..

I said while stomping my feet excitedly.

He's tagging me on his caption. I was so excited for a moment. I mean like which girl will not get excited when they get to work together with their crush after a long time dream it.

Well for me, I'm crazily excited about it. He's the first male idol that get to work with me since debut. YG would never do that but at this time, they allowed that ?

Weird but cool. Chanel said they want to take Jimin as their global ambassador too which makes me get more excited. We got the same brand, it's easier for us to work together.

And people call him Human Chanel but the male version.

I take a breath before I comment back on his post. After that, I scrolled the comment section and saw it was full of laughing and clap emojis. I don't know what is happening until I saw..

Jennie :
wah is the first time the only Park freaking Jimin not copying another people caption ? Daebak, let's give a clap to Park freaking Jimin to congrats his hard work

I chuckled as soon as I saw his comment. I mean yeah, I noticed that Jimin keeps copying my caption or one word and the emojis but I don't care about that. It's just so cute when he does that and makes him admire him more.

After seeing all of the comments full of the clap and laugh emojis, I decided to tease him too. Well I'm bored, it must be fun to tease your crush

Jimin POV
After I posted about me and Jennie's teamwork for Chanel tomorrow, I saw Jennie's comment on the post.

Jimin :
Chanel team here, hehe..white love

My face grinned as soon as I read her comment. She's so cute, imagine meeting her in real life. She will be more pretty and cute. Everyone said she's kind-hearted and has cool vibes but she got a lot of hate because of some stupid reason.

I just continue to scroll the comment as usual and saw everyone is sending a laughed and clapped emoji while congratulating me ?

What's going on ?

I keep scrolling then I saw Yoongi hyung's comment.

Jimin :
wah is the first time the only Park freaking Jimin not copying another people caption ? Daebak, let's give a clap to Park freaking Jimin to congrats his hard work— aish what the heck Min Yoongi

They can't let me be happy for a second. Yeah I know I keep copying Jennie's caption or emojis but I just want to interact with her so she can notice me.

I saw everyone congrats me even army. Oh god.. but then I saw Jennie's comment.

I can't believe she joined them to tease me. How cute is she and I don't care what she wants to comment about me cuz all of that is cute to me and makes me smile.

I guess I'm so in love with her.

I turn off my phone, throwing it beside me before I lay on my bed. I close my eyes to get a calm rest but then my phone got sounded as I got a notification.

I take my phone as I take a peek at the notifications center and saw Jennie dm me on Instagram. I quickly open Instagram and starts to chat with her

jennierubyjane :
Heyyy 😹