𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙍𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙍𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥 !

░▒▓█ 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙰𝙻! █▓▒░

░▒▓█ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾 █▓▒░

we've been driving for hours now. don't you think we're far enough away from Mystic Falls and its nosy inhabitants to dump our... baggage?

( you keep jamming to Bon Jovi, ignoring the bloodied bodies in the backseat )

ah, the silent treatment. that got old around fifty miles ago.

( you lower the radio volume )

your dastardly brother and doe-eyed ex-lover are back in that backwater town so can we leave them in the rearview where they belong, sport? we've got sights to see, places to be!

( Stefan raises a brow )

and the luggage?

will be dropped off at the nearest ravine of convenience, on that you have my word.

ah, well that's iron-clad, so forget i said anything...

( you sigh )

do you want to drive? I'll pull over if you promise to stop being such a Salvabore...

Status: Available

How to adopt: Please see form located in chapter titled, "INFO + FAQ". Fill out the form and PASTE it here.

I will reply to your form if accepted. Then, please complete the fee rule below.

Adoption fee:

- Permanent follow and vote on any three chapters of this book!

- PM me for the gif link.

- Upon delivery, credit me in your PUBLISHED story's summary, chapter, or graphic gallery.

***Upon adoption, you must PM me for the link to the full-resolution gif (wattpad limits gifs to 3MB only). I will remove the watermark and update the status.

*This gif is not eligible for captions/subtitles at this time. It is available in black & white upon request. 

Face claim: Alexander Skarsgård. TB x TVD, anyone?