Chapter 1

Y/N's POV:

I slowly walk in front of the building, shaking in my shoes as i lift up the paper to my face.

Y/N: "So...t-this the place?" i ask myself nervously.

It looks so old and green..and broken down.

I take a closer look to the paper to make sure....its the place alright.

Y/N: "Well..guess i can't head back now, huh?" I continue walking towards the building and i open the door.

The place is filled with hot warm air as it has a scent of rusty metal.

Y/N: "Ugh..do they even have an A/C in here?" I ask, a little disgusted.

I observe my surroundings curiously, looking left and right.

Y/N: *Sigh* "I guess this is the office?" I turn to the opening and i walk in.

Across from me is a black chair with a tablet on the floor.

Hmmm..

I walk to the chair and i sit down on it...surprisingly its actually quite comfortable.

I soon pick up the tablet off the floor and look up to observe whats in front of me.

Y/N: "Jeez..could this place get any creepier-'' I immediately get interrupted by a phone ringing.

I jump out of my seat in fear as i look around.

Y/N: "W-w-what the hell..?"

A phone rings on the desk...i lean on closer to it and i hesitantly pick it up.

Y/N: "Umm...''

Phone: "He-hey! for another night! I promise, it'll be a LOT more interesting this time!''

A male voice is heard on the phone.

Phone: "We found some great new relics over the weekend, and were out tracking down a new lead RIGHT NOW! So, uhh- let me just update you real quick..''

Y/N: "Uhh..okay?"

Phone: "So like, the attraction opens in like a week, so we have to make sure EVERYTHING works, and when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building, and works their towards you, and PASS you, and out the exit.''

Cant believe people would actually come here.

Phone: "Yeah, you've officially become part of the attraction....as The Security Guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the camera as they pass through, you know, to make sure no one STEALS anything or, makes out at the corner, but you'll also be a part of the show!''

This guy hasn't even been talking for a minute and i'm already annoyed..

I fast forward the message to hear some interesting parts.

Phone: "So..right now the place is basically just, you know, FLASHING LIGHTS and SPOOKY PROPS. I honestly thought we'd have more by now-''

Fast forward it...

Phone:  ''Uh, for now just get comfortable with the new setup. You can check the security cameras over on your right, with a click of that blue button. Uh, you can toggle between the Hall cams and the Vent cams. Uh, then over on your far left, you can flip up your maintenance panel. You know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline.''

This catches my attention.

Y/N: "Oh..security cameras, right.'' I turn on the tablet to see a screen.

'' I turn on the tablet to see a screen

Hmm..interesting.

Phone: "But the MOST IMPORTANT THING you have to watch for, is the Ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, some crazy things will happen, keep that air blowing! Ok, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya' tomorrow night." The message then ends after a beep.

Y/N: "Huh..guess thats all it?'' I tap the screen to different cameras.

Maybe this wont be so bad...i guess.

12/19/2020 8:47 PM

TO BE CONTINUED