The letter

Going our timetable here it's gonna be a very eventful trip. The first half of the trip will be spent with schooling and tours Perian well the second half will be interning at Wayne Enterprises under certain people for our skill sets. Today we are going do you have dinner with the Waynes before then we are just settling in. Considering how long we're gonna be here I start unpacking my stuff. That's when I see it the unopened letter. It's been years and I still never open that letter. What could possibly be so important that she needed to give me that a letter even though we could've died any second? The only thing that's ever been that important would be my betrothed. But if that's what it was a way to contact him I could've been talking to him for a long time Perian maybe it tells me where he is what is Dad's last name is so I know what he goes by.

Dear Mari,
I had to write this quick but it should tell you everything you need to know. You see when you were an infant you were found the wreckage of a plane crash. We think that you were being sent to go live with a foster family or adoptive family. We found something engraved in metal on a suitcase that was mostly torn and burned up was writing. It said social services belongings of and we can only see part of your name Mari. We took you in after that. There's a possibility that your parents are alive. You were always one of the strongest mentally and physically. I'm sure that if you want to you can track down your parents. Good luck Mari.
Sincerely,
Your mother-in-law Talia

I must've read the letter over and over again. I have parents or a parent. I summon Fluff. "Fluff can I ask a favor? If you were willing to do it I want you to see who my parents are you don't have to tell me who they are you just have to tell me if they're alive, if they treated me well, and if I just have one parent or two. "Sure Mari." Fluff says to me. I watch and she disappears and wait patiently until she comes back. " Mari you have a mom who loved you very much and was heartbroken when you were taken away from her. She is still alive and lives in Gotham. "Thank you Fluff. It means a lot. I'll start looking for her." After that Fluff left. I spent hours researching people who had a daughter taken by social services. Apparently my mom was a single mother so I illuminated all the people who had a spouse at the time. By that point though Tiki demanded I go to bed.

~Next Morning~

I wake up and get ready for the day. After getting dressed I walk out of my room. I wanna hotel room is a suite with three bedrooms one for me one for Kagami and one for Chloe. I see them already dressed and ready to go.
(Their everyday hair styles and bags)
Chloe

(Their everyday hair styles and bags)Chloe