20

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes which instantly reminded me of my dad. I couldn't help but shed a tear. I know it was either Quinton or Cynthia cooking for me. I through a t-shirt over my bra and walked down the stairs. I got down the stairs to see a shirtless Vinnie cooking food.

"How the fuck did you get in here"

"You scared the hell out of me. Quinton let me in this morning and told me to make sure that you ate. So I decided to make you food."

"I'm going to kill him."

"Just shut up and eat."

"Fine, I will eat but not because you told me to but because I am hungry."

He didn't say anything, he just started chuckling while fixing me a plate. I took this opportunity to message Quinton.

I read his last line very carefully before placing my phone in my pocket

I read his last line very carefully before placing my phone in my pocket. He was right. I needed to move on. 

"So Vincent, tell me about yourself"

"Aahh the dreaded full name. Well Sabrina, I am from Seattle and I like to skateboard as you know. And I recently joined a Tik tok content house called Sway Gaming. "

"Ah so he does have a life"

"Haha very funny coming from the one who hasn't left her house in a week. Speaking of that, I'm spending the day with you."

I think about his sentence as I finished off my pancakes and put the plate in the sink.

"You don't have to Vinnie go live your life.

"You thought I was asking you. No ma'am I was telling you."

I start laughing as he playfully picks me up and lightly tosses me onto my couch. He sits on top of me and I take the opportunity to tease him.

"Get off me dummy"

"Woah the couch can talk. To bad Sab's missing out."

I shove him off of me and laugh so hard that I fall on top of him and then we start kissing. 

"What are we doing"

"I don't know."

With that we continued kissing and Vinnie ripped my shirt off and long story short we slept together.  I don't think this is what Quinton was talking about but I'm starting to fall for Vinnie Hacker. But I don't think that I will ever be able to get over Cooper Noriega.  But for now I'm just enjoying the moment.

AUTHORS NOTE: 

HEY Y'ALL, HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT VINNIE AND SABRINA BEING TOGETHER. NEEDED TO ADD A LITTLE DRAMA BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS IM ALL EARS. ALSO I AM CURRENTLY MENTALLY GOING THROUGH SOME STUFF SO IM NOT AS ACTIVE THAT IS WHY. I AM ALWAYS HERE IF ANYONE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TO MY MESSAGES ARE OPEN