I want Boo back (Part 2)

Louis-age 25
Liam-age 25
Zayn-age 24
Niall-age 24
Harry-age 20

Harry smiles slightly and puts the note on the bed. He grabs Louis hoodie and hugs it tightly, taking in the scent of Louis. God, he misses him so much.

Harry heads downstairs, already upset and heads into the kitchen.

All the boys were already there, eating their breakfast and chatting away.

"Morning, Haz. How are you?" Zayn asks smiling at the boy.

"Terrible. I miss my Boo." Harry says sadly and sitting on the floor.

He puts Louis hoodie on and pulls the hood up. He want Louis back so badly! He misses him so much!

"I know you do, Harry. I wish we could help. How about we have a fun day? We can do whatever you want." Zayn says but Harry shakes his head pouting.

"I dont wanna do anything. I just wanna cry all day and sit in Louis hoodie." Harry says as his eyes fill with tears.

"Awww, no dont cry." Zayn says hugging Harry, but he shoves him off and turns away from him.

"No cuddles." Harry says.

"You love cuddles though." Liam says, seeing what's going on.

"Yeah, but I want Boo cuddles." Harry says sadly and turning back around to face the boys. He was still sitting on the floor.

All the boys feel so sorry for him. They know they cant do anything to help, until Niall gets an idea. He facetimes Louis. Its 8.20am and 10.20pm over there, but he should still be awake, unless he's majorly jet lagged.

"Haz, come here." Niall says as the facetime starts ringing.

Harry gets off the floor and walks over to where Niall is sitting at the table.  Niall balances his phone against his cup and sits Harry on his lap.

Suddenly, Louis smiling faced answers and he sees Harry. He smiles even more.

"Boo!" Harry yells happily.

"Hiya, Haz. How are you?" Louis asks still smiling.

"Sad. I miss you. I want you back." Harry says sadly and Louis frowns.

"I'm really sorry, bubs. I miss you too." Louis says sympathetically.

Harry starts to cry and Louis cant do anything about it and it breaks his heart. All he can do his talk to him soothingly and hope it works.

"Dont cry, Bubba. I'll be back before you know it. I promise." Louis says gently. He just wants to hug the crying boy, but he cant. It's so hard!

"B-B-Boo, want cud-dles please. I-I-I love you." Harry says through his cries and sobs.

That just breaks Louis heart even more, knowing he cant hug his little baby. Poor Hazza.

"Baby, you know I cant cuddle you, but when I get back, we can cuddle all day and watch some movies." Louis says and Harry smiles a sad smile.

"In your room?" Harry asks wiping his tears away and sniffling adorably.

"In my room." Louis confirms smiling.

"Right, I think its time I get some sleep." Louis says yawning.

"Sleep? But its morning.  Harry says confused.

It's a different time in Hawwii. Its 10.37pm over here." Louis says and Harry nods.

"I'll call you before you go to bed,yeah?" Louis asks and Harry nods, blowing a kiss to Louis and blows one back.