Chapter 9

Izuku's p.o.v
I stared down at the now beaten up LOV,they all cowered in fear like chickens about to get slaughtered. It didn't even take 30 minutes to beat them up due to them being stupid and not in formation. Some of us got burned,bruising,or scars that were still bleeding,apparently the school found out a few minutes ago and dismissed us for the rest of the day. I didn't mind at all,as soon as we get back to the mansion I'm relaxing in bed. After the police took the LOV away,all of us went back to the mansion,with me carrying Mina-kun on my back."I hate it when we have to deal with these people,especially when it's early."Jason whined while trudging the sidewalk,Eric right behind him."Since we're out of school,I suggest when we get back home,we take care of our wounds and then get something to eat while at it."Tania said rubbing her bruised arm,I nodded in agreement and started picking up my pace.
An hour later. . .
I was in my room chilling with a sleeping Mina on my side,when Tori walked in and motioned me to come with her. I nodded and carefully got up from my bed,and exited the room."What it is Tori,you usually don't ask me anything?"I questioned in confusion,she never asked me for anything,not even a favor."Well I want to know what are the lyrics and notes are for our graduation dumbass. I gotta know some things right,besides have you even wrote them yet."She asked,which told me she was annoyed. I looked back at my desk to see the written ideas and shredded up paper,I then looked back at Tori and gave her a "I'm working on it face",and she left my room afterwards. I didn't actually have any idea on the lyrics of the song,I quietly got up from the chair and made my way to the crumpled pieces of paper on my desk. I looked at one piece in particular,it had some writing on it,and that's when it struck me. I immediately grabbed a pencil and started writing the lyrics down. After I written the lyrics down I started to hear fighting,real fighting. My friends started to fight a bit when my class came here,I didn't think much about it,until it started to get physical. I sighed,walked out of my room,and snuck into the audio room just to sing a bit. I usually came here to sing my problems out,right now I felt everything piling up on me. I turned the music on and started to sing.
(Que the music)
*piano music*

"Laying in the silence
Waiting for the sirens
Signs,any signs I'm alive still
I don't wanna lose it
I'm not getting through this
Hey,should I pray? hould I pray?
To myself? To a God?
To a savior who can~

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions,I'm not ready to die not yet
Pull me out~ of the train wreck
Pull me out,pull me out,pull me out

Underneath our bad blood
Welcome to a sanctum,home
Still a home,still a home here~ (hmm~)
It's not to late to build it back
'Cause a one-in-a-million chance
Is still a chance,still a chance~
And I would take those odds

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these spoken words
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions,I'm not ready to die yet
Pull me out~ the train wreck
Pull me out,pull me out,pull me out
Pull me out,pull me out,pull me out~

You can say what you like 'cause I would die for you
(Aaahh~~)
I,I'm down on my knees and I need you to be my God
Be my help,be a savior who can~

(Music starts getting quiet)

Unbreak the broken
Unsay these reckless words(find hope in the hopeless)
(Music beats up back)
Pull me out~ the train wreck
Unburn the ashes
Unchain the reactions,I'm not ready to die yet
Pull me out~ the train wreck
Pull me out,pull me out,pull me out
pull me out~
(Music fades)
As soon as I was finished,I felt my eyes start to water. I wiped my tears away and put my head in my hands.
"Zuzu?"
I removed my hands from my face and turned slightly to see seven of my friends,including Mina. They looked at me worryingly and walked over to where I was sitting. Eric hesitantly patted my back while Mina tried getting me to explain what was going on. I didn't want to tell them,but I've actually had this stress thing for a few months. I was thinking of some excuses until I felt someone rub my temples,I opened my eyes to see it was Mina doing it. I slightly blushed,my eyes slowly drifted,a few seconds later I was completely passed out.
Mina's p.o.v (3 hours later)
Midori was finally awake so I've been  asking him some less sensitive questions until he was completely fine.
"So,Babe,I want to know why you were sad,cause if it's UA I'll-"
"No Mina,it's not that-its just *sigh*,fine I'm defeated anyway,so I'll tell you."Izuku said cutting me off,but I payed attention anyway and listened. "Look,I've been under a lot of stress lately,especially with the fighting of our friends downstairs."He said looking of in the distance,"Actually we're right behind the door."the voice of Eric said behind the door. I heard a kick and then a girly scream belonging to Eric and the door opened to Naomi and a very in pain Eric. Naomi motioned for me to leave so I did,she's the mother-like figure in this house besides Inko. Afterwards I went back in to see Izuku looking at some papers smiling with Naomi having the same grin. I asked what they were looking at until Izuku showed me. They were the lyrics to our song that we were going to perform.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait until we preform!"