through thick and thin

asahi went over to his door after hearing his doorbell rang, it might be his friends whom he don't really remember. well, since he's still recovering his memories, he does think of them as harmless. he opened the dark brown wooden door, revealing three standing figures smiling at him, they have those happy and missing looks in their eyes.

"omg asahi!! it's been so long since we last saw you!"

a tall, cheeky looking guy embraced asahi into a big, warm hug. asahi felt safe, and loved, maybe he does have wonderful friends after all. the three boys were invited into asahi's clean and aesthetic living space, as they take their seats on the sofa in front of the huge television. asahi comfortably landed himself in between of the three boys in one couch, since they missed him so much.

a guy sitting on asahi's right then looked at him, as he placed a hand on asahi's shoulders. asahi looked at him while admiring his distinct and beautiful facial features, as if god has sculpted him.

"how are you doing lately? are you recovering well?"

asahi actually didn't even remember their names, but with just their presence and the way they treated asahi, he knows they were the people he trusted and befriends with. he answered with a simple nod, not knowing exactly how to respond them.

"oh-perhaps...do you not remember us?"

the taller guy from earlier broke the awkward silence they were in, asahi was quick to respond as he nodded continuously. the three other guys then let out a long sigh as they looked at each other, giving signals on who should speak up to re-introduce them once again to their dear friend who had lost every single piece of memory in him.

"well, i'm junkyu, kim junkyu, and the one on your right is bang yedam, and here's takata mashiho. why don't you say earlier that you don't remember us?? no wonder it was so awkward..."

all four of them ended up giggling and spent the next few hours just watching tv and eating snacks together, having fun and comfortable with each other very quick. asahi could never asked for anything more, at least he doesn't have to bear with painful headaches and stress, he now realizes he had wonderful friends to rely on.