!KITE!

(I honestly don't know how you'd meet him but if ya'll really wanna know i'mma just say you found him running away from some people and you followed him into the sewer and boom ya'll became friends and have been friends ever since <3)
Confession
Kite kept a straight face though you could tell he was worried, you stared at him raising a eyebrow. "You okay Kite?" You questioned as the male gave you a tiny smile. "Yes, i'm perfectly fine." He was obviously lying, but why? 

You grabbed his wrist and yanked him down onto the grass. "Sit." You said sternly as he sat down without question.. You got on your knees and crawled over to him cupping his face and pulling it close to yours.. "Do you want to kiss me Kite?" You said abruptly, Kite looked shocked at first but then smirked. "Yes, may I?" He whispered leaning in closer as you nodded a tiny bit your lips pressing together. 

When you pulled away he grabbed your hips giving you a bright smile. "I love you.." 

What it's like dating them
-PDA PDA PDA
- Loves holding onto you, he just fucking LOVES IT 
- He always tries his best to make you happy
- Very overprotective
- Takes you everywhere with him
-  he'd protect you with his LIFE
- teaches you how to fight and use nen ect
- Enjoys being around you

How they cuddle 
He loves holding you close so your always pressed up against him your face in the crook of his neck as he wraps his arms around you whilst also tangling your legs together, he enjoys humming to you SOMETIMES

Where they kiss you
- Anywhere and everywhere whatever your most comfortable with tbh
- He does prefer lips tho-

When Y/N self harms
- He'd race into the bathroom and crouch down and taking the blade from your hands placing it on the ground tears welling in his eyes. "You should've just talked to me.." He whispered his voice husky with emotion as he wrapped his long arms around you..

When your on your period
- Is your literal maid 
- Does EVERYTHING FOR YOU
- rubs your belly 
- cuddles you all day 
- he does get annoyed easily 
- Hates that your so lazy on your period but doesn't complain
- Gets whatever you need when you need it
- Is calm and mature and doesn't faint when he sees you leaked or something

Doing the WAP
- You placed the camera down and began dancing just as Kite walked into the room, he stared at you his heart skipped a beat as you turned around and smiled at him. "Oh heya Kite!" You greeted your tall boyfriend hugging him tightly. "Y/N I didn't know you could dance!" He exclaimed. "Well I can't really I just copy oth-"

He press his lips against yours raising up your chin. "Don't put yourself down like that my love."