Chapter VII: The So-Called Gap

The program day had come, and all the morning shift students were gathered inside the school gymnasium to witness everything that we'd worked so hard for. Everyone was seated in lane according to grade, section, and sex, and since we were in 10th grade, we were placed on the left side of the gym if you faced the stage. It was really crowded, and the seniors had had to take the benches so they could have place to settle in since the whole gym had literally been completely occupied by the juniors. I let my eyes stray around so I could spot where kuya Adee was, then I saw him standing at the rear part of the lanes with his arms crossed as he scanned the whole area to give judgement to anyone ruining the peace of the event. He looked so cool in the SSG Uniform, to be honest.

I was amidst watching him doing actually nothing when someone suddenly toppled over and he fell right to me, it was when I noticed it was a girl. I winced in pain for she'd directly hit Ash Junior. I glared at her, ready to yell for the cruelty she'd done to my baby. But when I took a glimpse of her face, I automatically shifted to friendly mode. She was so cute, I subconsciously pictured her completely naked, and to think she was sitting right on my dick made me hard in instant, and I was certain she noticed it because her eyes widened and she looked terrified. I searched for her ID Lace and it was colored yellow, which meant she was in 8th grade just like Cedric.

"Ahh... Can I help you, baby girl?"

Before she could answer, I let my left hand dive underneath until I reached her part, she gasped as soon as she felt it.

"Ugh..." She let out a moan, she tried her best to contain it but it seemed like she was a lot more sensitive than Shania when touched on that part. She immediately covered her mouth so it wouldn't happen again because we were literally exposed on public and one wrong move could get us caught. She was afraid.

Why does it feel so good doing lewd things on public? I'm so addicted to it.

"Huh? I didn't get that." I said, though I knew she hadn't really said a word because it was a mere sound, a different sound though.

I wiggled  my fingers in a circular motion and this time she yelped aloud which caught the attention of the students sitting near us.

"Ku-Kuya Myles is looking for you, ugh..."

"Fuck him, what does he need me for?"

My fingers continued playing with her little passageway.

She couldn't answer right away. "S-Stop it, kuya." She whispered.

"Stop what?" I said with a smirk.

"He says you are needed there for you are the vice president."

I was about to reply when someone jumped in. "Monica, what are you doing there?" It was a senior who was also an SSG officer.

The little girl named Monica immediately stood up and stepped away from me. "I-I tripped on someone's feet so I fell."

"Is this the guy?"

"Yes"

She turned to me with a domineering aura, she looked more intimidating because of her face that voided emotion. "The PowerPoint presentation you guys made got corrupted, you were the one in charge on it, right? If you don't fix it right now, we won't have anything to present on the white screen from your club."

I sighed. Seriously? I didn't wanna participate in the event that's why I chose to stay here, I only did my part which was to make the PowerPoint. Now I have to stand up, walk, and fix the goddamn file. "Fine, fine, you can leave, I'll be right there."

The girl didn't seem convinced, she raised a brow at what I said.

"I will be coming over, just give me a minute." I said.